Chapter Thirteen: Omnia

Omnia blacked out, or that's what he thought. There was a gloomy feeling in the air, as Vasasta smirked he pulled out a his cross necklace and shouted "Holy Enlargement!" and it grew into a holy sword "I'll kill you with this!" Omnia was stiff and standing straight towards Vasasta smiling with his eyes open, Mr.Sui wanted to see what would happen but Reaper and Vull we're getting worried. Vasasta started running towards Omnia with the sword in hand, he threw it towards Omnia and it hit him straight in the heart, "Vasasta! What did you do!" Mr.Sui said "I thought he was gonna dodge sir!" Vasasta replied in fear, Omnia was bleeding out onto the floor but still smiling, he ripped the sword out of his chest and and limply tilted his head back, his wound was regenerating slowly "Whats going on!? He should be dead!" Vasasta shouted back while falling to the floor "My turn..." Omnia said eerily, it sent a shiver down everyone's spines.

out of nowhere he jumped into the air and his red stripes started glowing on his cheeks, he faced Vasasta while in the air and gently blew to his perspective, but instead it blew Vasasta against the chamber wall and he hit his head, Omnia stood back onto the ground and walked towards him, Pully and Cat both walked in through the door and saw what was happening and were stunned. "Don't die so soon..." Omnia said slowly, "Stop Omnia! That's quite enough!" Mr.Sui said, Omnia kept walking and everyone was getting worried, Vull sent a message to the Heroes through her mind "All attack at once" they were ready to fight Omnia. Reaper grabbed Omnia's shoulder "What're you doing?" Reaper said, he ignored what Reaper had just said and kept walking "Stop!" Reaper shouted while trying to kick him, Omnia grabbed Reapers arm and tried to slam him into the ground but he teleported away, Vull tried stood Infront of Omnia and started fighting Omnia in hand to hand combat. "Your pretty good at this!" Vull said to Omnia, he was still silent blocking and countering each move Vull threw at him.

Cat jumped out and Vull ran to the side while she started blowing at him so he could be pushed back, but to no avail. Omnia gently blew once more and Cat was pushed into the air but landed on her feet, Mr.Sui walked towards Omnia with a sword "Omnia! Come through me first!" He barked out, Omnia stared at Mr.Sui until he started running towards him, Mr.Sui dodges each attack with small scratches on him, he punched Omnia and he banged against the wall, right next to Pully, Omnia got out of the crater he was in, holding his arm. He looked straight at Pully, "Omnia!" She repeatedly shouted "Wake up!" He started straight at her, everyone was on their guard until Omnia's red stripes stopped glowing, "Pully? Crap...." Omnia said slowly while falling to the ground. "This Power... It's like the one from all those years ago isn't it...?" A mysterious voice said in a pitch black structure "It is indeed" another voice replied.