Chapter Twelve: Air Vs Earth

"BEGIN!" Mr.Sui said. There was dead silence until a huge chunk of the chamber rose under Cat, pushing her upwards "W-What!?" Cat screamed, Pully smirked while Cat was in the air not knowing how to get down, "Alright then!" Cat said determined, she jumped off the chunk of the chamber and and then flew forward before falling down face first, "Ow!" Cat shouted, the other heroes giggled in the background. Things started to tense up as Pully and Cat were now fully aware of what they were capable of, it was only a matter of time until one lost, out of nowhere a huge gust of wind appeared pushing everyone back, with a smirk Cat snapped her fingers and out appeared a tornado Infront of her that would swallow up Pully. Pully smirked as the tornado was swallowing her, in a matter of mere seconds she wasn't seen, "ALRIGHT CAT WI-" As Mr.Sui was announcing the victory he fell over, the ground started shaking and everyone started moving.

"EARTH QUAKE" Vasasta said "Not possible, the school is protected by anything natural this is something else" Mr.Sui replied back, suddenly the tornado burst and the air flew everywhere, out came Pully walking towards Cat with a chamber piece wrapped around her hand in a fist, "Crap!" Cat thought as she was thinking of something that could stop Pully. "I got it!" She yelled out, Pully intimidatingly walking toward Cat was ready for a fist fight but Cat was quick, she jumped onto the chamber wall and jumped from side to side inhancing her speed with the air around her.

soon Cat was so fast that not even Pully nor Mr.Sui could see her, she started hitting Pully with her quick speed boosting the damage given, Pully was giving up until she saw a glimpse of Cat and saw a pattern in the movement, she saw one side of the wall with scratch mark Cat had carved into it from hitting Pully, she soon realised that there was a possible way to beat Cat. Pully waited taking attack's from Cat until finally when Cat jumped to attack her she barracked herself with stone and iron from under the chamber, Cat fell to the ground clutching her hand in pain, "Damn guess you won huh" Cat said while fighting back the tears of pain, Pully came out of the barricade she made and helped Cat to the nurse were her hand was treated, it was now time for Omnia and Vasasta to battle, Omnia nervously walked to the place Reaper and Pully has once stood and took a battle stance, Vasasta smugly said "This is how powerful I really am everyone! Watch and learn" as Vasasta was getting ready to fight, Omnia blacked out, or that's what he thought.