chapter 2

Sam's POV
---
It was the perfect night. We had just got home and it was about 12:30. We walked in and saw Elton holding Jake who looked miserable.

"He woke up crying and then Brennen called and started talking hid shit only making it worse" Elton said looking down at a sad, tear stained face of miserable Jake.  Kat and Devyn came in from there girls night.

"When did my husband go gay? And  for Jake?" Kat said. I Snickered at that.

"I'm not Jake's upset right now" Elton replied with a smirk. Jozey came running downstairs.

"Mommy your home!!" She said happily. Kat picked her up happily. I wish me and Colby could have kids... I glanced over at Colby, Who was staring at me bitting his bottom lip. I smiled.

"Well it's been a long night so me and Colby are gonna head off to bed" I spoke up breaking the silence. Colby glancing over at me I pulled him to our room. The last thing I saw from the living room is Elton looking at Kat with a smirk lipping to her "some boys might be getting lucky tonight"

"Okay why the hell did...." Colby started so I kissed him. He kissed back quite quickly.

"Jump" was mumbled into the kiss and it wasn't me so I listened. Colby fell into me and his door. He quickly opened it not to cause a competition. I kicked it closed. Colby fell on to the bed we started to make out until we heard the door open. We quickly pulled apart. We saw Elton.

"I so I wanna fucking slap you" is all Colby said.

"Tsk tsk tsk not till marriage boys!" He said. We both broke out blushing.

"Okay okay" me and Colby both said.