chapter 11

Sam's POV
----
We had decided that we were adopting 3 kids. Allie, Joseph, and Alex. Allie and Joseph were twins and Alex was their little sister. We had just finished their paperwork. Our family was gonna have 7 people in it soon, 4 boys and 3 girls not including the rest of the trap house family. I sighed happy at that thought and then I heard my phone ring. I picked it up to see the names 'Annie' appear I swiped to answer.

"Hey what's up my dude?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing much just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out and the kids could hang out" she said and I smiled  I had just gotten out of Ariella that she kinda liked mayble Annie and taehyung's kid.

"I think that would be a great idea how about next week this week's a bit jammed for me and colby we gotta get 3 more rooms ready. We're getting 3 more kids soon." I said.

"Okay sounds great!" She said and I smiled and hung up. I walked into the living room to see Jake passed out on the couch with a stuffed animal in his arms and him curled into a ball with one of Aaron's hoodies on. They were such a cute couple. I grabbed my keys and went and gave Colby who was making the kids lunch a kiss and then went to turn in the paperwork after that I went to Walmart to get the stuff for the kids room. We didn't need to much so I just went shopping for a few things here and there that we might end up needing. I finished my shopping and drove home. Once I got back and took the stuff in and set up I went back to Colby who was sitting in the kitchen at the island with his computer. I kissed his cheek and he smiled turning to me.

"Hi baby" he said pecked my lips.

"UwU such cute boy" i said and planted a long kiss in his soft, plump, pink lips. He smiled and we heard a knock.

*Time skip a few days later to when they can get the kids*

"Ari, Louie!" I yelled and they came running downstairs.

"Yes dad?" They both said.

"Ready to meet your new siblings?" I asked. And they both nodded. I smiled and then Colby came in. He had a little kid asleep in his arms. Her head rested on colbys shoulder such a cute moment I couldn't help but pull my phone out and take a picture. He went and laid her down in one of the chairs in the game room. Allie and Joseph smiled and walked over to me with their bags.

"I'll show you guys to your rooms" I said with a smile. They smiled and followed me down the hallway to their rooms.

"If you need anything I'll be in the kitchen working on dinner" I said with a smile.

"Thank you" they both said in sync. I was just happy we had a small happy little family. As I was working in dinner when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hi baby" I said and turned around and kissed Colby. He smiled and kissed back.

"We have a tiny family now" he said smiling.

"I know, it's kinda crazy" I said Colby nodded in agreement. I mean it really was, we were just boys who wanted to be famous and make internet videos, I don't think either of us seen this coming.

"Oh yeah Annie wanted me and you along with the kids to hang out next week" I said finishing up the Mac and cheese and the hot dogs.

"Okay that's fine" he replied and stole a hot dog and then we both heard small feet on the floor. It was Alex.

"Hi beautiful!" Colby said and picked her up. She giggled and laid her head on colbys shoulder. She had just turned 3 a few days before she became ours.

"I has question" she said.

"What's that love?" I asked.

"Is oo two my daddies?" She asked and I looked at Colby a smile spreading across my face.

"Yes we are Alex, yes we are" we said and she smiled and hugged Colby tighter.