chapter 7

*time skip a few months after the wedding*
---
Sam's pov
---
I couldn't wait. We were adopting 2 kids today. We already met with them. one of them was named Louis who was 11 and then the other one who was named Ariella who was 10. They were already best friends and now they could be siblings. I couldn't wait to bring them home.  Colby walked in and kissed me.

"Ready to go get our children?" He asked and I nodded. The house was okay with us adopting kids this meant jozy would have kids to play with other than enjelica her little sister or luen Corey and devyns boy. We drove to the foster home. It was about a 45 minute drive. And we drove there listening to little peep the whole way singing a long. Once we were about 15 minutes away we turned off the CD and got out our camera.

"Hey guys and it's Sam and colby" I said.

"And today we're going to the foster home to.." he said glancing at me.

"To pick up or 2 new kids. Louis and Ariella! We will be sure to keep you updated!" I said with a smile. Then we ended that pulling up to the foster home. I got out and Colby did to and I grabbed his hand.

"I love you and I can't wait to have our own kids!" I said with excitement.

"Same! I love you to" he said and gave me a quick kiss in the cheek. We walked in and seen annie and her husband tae from BTS. I smiled.

"Hi annie!" I said and she waved.

"So I'm not sure if you've met him or not but this is my husband taehyung! Babe this is Sam and colby my high School bed friends!" She said.

"Hi I'm Sam nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Sam" he said back.

"Hey I'm Colby is a pleasure to finally meet you I've seen a lot of pictures of you and Annie on Facebook" Colby said and taehyung smiled.

"Nice to meet you as well Colby" he said and Colby smiled and they shook hands.

"So what brings you two here?" Annie says breaking the silence.

"Oh we finished our paperwork and we are adopting 2 amazing kids!" I said smiling.

"Awesome! We're looking into adopting one to!" She said with a smile and we heard our name being called.

"Sam and Colby! Ariella and Louis are ready to go" the lady at the desk says.

"Nice seeing you Annie and nice meeting you taehyung" we say and smile before walking away to go to the kids. We see Louis and Ariella walk down the stairs talking.

"You two ready to go?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" They both said and smiled bright. Me and Colby waved goodbye to Annie and taehyung before walking out the door to Colby's car.