chapter 6

The wedding!!
--
Sam's pov
---
I sighed and put in my tux. A gray-silver jacket and a black shirt. I was getting my makeup done. I had of the Xplor logo on my face and Colby had the other. today was the day Colby was gonna be mine forever! I was so so so happy. I turned to Elton who was one of my best men.

"Do I look okay?" I asked.

"Yes Sam you look great!" He said and fixed my bow tie a bit.

"There now that's perfect Sam" he said and I smiled I was excited and nervous. My dad walked over to me.

"You ready to become a brock or is he becoming a golbach?" He asked.

"Actually his name is going to be Cole Robert Brock golbach" I said proud.

"Which that makes yours Samuel John  Brock golbach?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"Yep!" I said and then finished getting ready.

*Time skip isle walk*

I seen Colby walk down the isle and damn he looked good! I smiled as the music played and my soon to be husband walked down the isle. There was a lot of people there. Annie was filming it for YouTube for us I was so glad she could come it was a bummer her husband had to be on your so we couldn't meet him but I'm sure we will sooner or later. Colby soon got to me it took him a few minutes to get to me but it felt like a million or so years.

"Do you Samuel golbach take Colby Brock as your lofly wedded husband? Through the sick and the well and the pain and the love and all." The priest said.

"I do not... Unless he agrees" I said causing Cole brock to let out an low sigh of relief. I smiled at him gripping his hands tighter.

"Do you Cole Brock take Samuel golbach as your lofly wedded husband? Through the good and the bed and the sick and the well and through the love and the hate" the priest said looking at Colby.

"I do indeed take Samuel as my amazing husband!" He say and I smiled. Cole Brock was now my husband! I couldn't wait for the future to come.

*After the wedding reception and all that chesesy stuff*

We got back to the house and Colby pulled me to his room attaching our lips. The kiss was soft yet rough. He pushed me on his bed unbottening my shirt me taking the same action as him.

"I love you so much baby" he wispered before kissing me again. And things went from there.

(A/N I don't feel like making this a book filled with smut so in you want imagine the rest yourself but if you don't want to then don't)

We woke up the next morning under the blanket. I was still in Colby's room and I remembered last night and smiled I looked over at Colby who was still asleep. He was adorable. I kissed his forehead and he stirred waking up.

"Good morning my adorable husband.  That feels so nice to say" I said smiling.

"Good morning my amazing husband husband. And yeah your right it does."  he said to me and then pecked my lips.

"Hey Colby do you ever want to adopt kids?" I ask.