chapter 16

Sam's POV
---
I woke up and was about to stretch but I seen one of the cutest things ever so I didn't. I seen Colby curled into a ball cuddled up to me. I smiled and held him closer. I was like that for about an hour until Colby woke up with a horrible cough. I sighed and got him some cough medicine and rubbed his back as his coughing fit slowed down. He took the medicine greatly and then they went downstairs. Walking to the living room we seen the cutest sight. Louis and Ari cuddling. She seemed to be a much better mood today. Giggling, joking, and being happy.

"Hey you two" I said and they looked in our direction.

"Morning" Ari said and got out of her brothers embrace. We all heard a quiet ding come from Ari's phone and Louis and her both ran to look at it.

"What did he say??????" Louis said a bit to happy. Ari just squeezed her phone and handed it to Louis.

"GASP that's some sister tea!" Louis said.

"We are so Skyping him tonight boo" Louis said.

"Oh yeah like with out a doubt!" Ari replied.

"Wait give the tea!" I said.

"A boy in Ari's class likes her! And she likes him" Louis said. I chuckled.

"I remember being your guys age and falling for your other dad" I said and Colby leaned his head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I looked over at the clock it read 10:56. I sighed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.