chapter 3

Colby's POV
---
Elton walked in on Sam and I last night which was extremely akward... He said he wouldn't tell anyone. we weren't gonna do anything like that just make out. But Elton took it the wrong way! Oh well me and Sam walk downstairs.

"Morning" I mumble to Kat.

"Morning? Hun have you looked at the time?" She asked I shook my head no. I looked at the clock.

"Holy shit! It's already 2 in the afternoon!" I said and she nodded. I looked over at Jake who was on the couch with a cup of coffee, he had messy hair, his face was still tear stained, and he was still in sweat pants and the hoodie he had slept in. There was a knock on the door. Sam ran over sliding at the end. Oh my God he was such a kid! I was engaged to a 7 year old I swear! He opened the door and I saw brennen. Jake did to and broke down sobbing.

"What the hell do you want?" Sam asked.

"My boyfriend back" Brennen said causing Jake to cry harder I went over to him and hugged him.

"That's not gonna happen all you want to.fo is hurt Jake even more than he is right now!" Sam said.

"What would you know? Your boyfriend is going behind your back sleeping with anyone he can get his hands on!" Brennen sneard I stood up.

"Take that back NOW! I am not you! I am loyal and love my boyfriend! Wait did I say boyfriend? I meant the one I'm getting married to!" I yelled. Elton came down.

"What's going on?" He asked. I cracked my knuckles.

"Okay nevermind! Colby calm down!" Elton said.

"No I don't give a shit if he talks shit about me but when it comes to my friends and my boyfriend that's when the line gets called!" I yell. Elton came and grabbed me.

"Colby I know your pissed but calm down got it! Brennen I suggest you fucking leave now!" Elton say and Sam let's go of him causing Brennen to run back to his car.