Chapter 15

Sam's POV
----
I walked upstairs ready for bed after a long day. Colby was downstairs finishing up a game with Jake and Aaron and then he would be up. Walked to the hallway bathroom that was Louis and Ari's pretty much I turned on the night light and then checked on Louis and Aspen who were asleep cuddling in Louis's hamic he had in the corner of his room. Then I went to check on Ari. I opened her door quietly and peered in when I didn't see her in bed I was kinda confused. I stepped in and seen her in her corner curled up crying. I walked over to her and bent down. She had fallen asleep curled up crying I picked her up and laid her I. Her 'happy place' also known as her hamic with all her stuffies and her pride flag in the background. I coved her up with the blanket she bought at the YungBlud concert we had went to that he signed and then wore it on stage the whole concert. I then have her the Deco pacifier we had gotten her for when she went into severe anxiety attacks. It seemed dumb but thats the one thing we had to do to get her to sorta calm down and I figured she was upset so it might help. I walked out and closed her door most of the way and then double check Louis and Aspen who were still okay. I then walked to Allie and Josephs rooms and checked on them they were both sound asleep. Then made my way to me and colbys room. Which he managed to beat me to somehow.

"Hey what took you so long?" He asked.

"Ariella" I said with a sigh.

"Oh, is she okay?" He asked his inner dad was kicking in.

"Yeah shes okay now, she was just upset and crying and stuff I'll talk to her about it tomorrow" I said getting into my pajamas and sliding under the covers, Colby cuddling up to me as soon as he could.

"Okay" he mumbled and kissed me as I turned the bedside lamp off turning on the L.E.D lights that were hanging around our room and the. Holding Colby falling asleep with him in my arms.
----------------
Jake's POV
---
I knew that Sam and Colby had went to bed but it could be them. I heard movement upstairs. I turned off my game system and then walked upstairs to Aaron's room. I stopped at Ariella's because I heard something. I opened the door to see it was just her moving in her hamic asleep. I smiled and went and put her blanket over her and then went up to Aaron's room and climbing into his bed as he finished his gaming twitch stream. I'm guessing I fell asleep because when Aaron got into bed and pulled him to me I woke up I just cuddled up to him and fell back to sleep.
-----
Authors note!
---
Hello sorry the updates have been so shitty and slow and pretty much fillers.