A Message

STAY,

Stay Confident. It's easier said then done, but you're the only one of you and that's something really cool and really special. You have the opportunity to be yourself, and you should take that with pride.
Stay Motivated, it's hard to get up and get going but that doesn't mean it's not possible. There are so many things to witness in this life, and though you may be in a rut now, doesn't mean you'll be there forever. Find a good outlet such as music, art, crafting, reciting math equations or spelling words, going for a walk, talking to a friend, find something safe and comfortable that can be easily accessed, and show the world (and yourself) that this is a new day, and it's your day! You have the opportunity to make every day count, and it starts with the attitude you face it with.
Stay Healthy, simply put... just take care of yourself. You deserve to live life to the fullest, and it's okay to treat yourself every once in awhile, just make sure you're sticking to better habits, you got this.
Stay You, just be yourself.

STAY, remember that Stray Kids is a group of individuals, humans. They are a wonderful group with wonderful music, and I hope you follow them a long time. But also remember that they go through the same struggles if not more. Their plates are full with work schedule and their health is important...
but aside from all the personal related things that they've decided to share, they are musicians, artists.
Their craft is important and showcases the reason they share so much with us in the first place.
Many fans get caught up in connections and visuals that they forget the foundation for it all, the music.
That being said, don't forget to encourage them in this way too, let them know that their music is good, that they are improving, that their hard work is paying off, that you enjoy the music as well as the effort behind it.
It's nice for them to hear about their looks and their personality, but you should also remind them that their career choice was a good one, that you respect it.

Thank you, STAY and MultiFandom Stans who took the time to read this story, as well as this last message. I hope you do well in everything you seek to accomplish, and I hope we can be fellow fans for a long time!!