Expect the UnExpected

YN P.O.V.

Well time seems like it has been moving slower, but I'm still in my sixth month of pregnancy. Issa, well he was always into music and is now promoting and doing meet-and-greets and little concerts here and there. I kno all of this cause if his momma who I now call ma or momma. Yes we have become very close, she helps me with EVERYTHING! She is such a wonderful help to me. Anyways I was in bed laying down. Another night of no sleep cause this child be kicking me. Like look little one we ain't playing soccer and mommy is not the ball, settle down now! Ma said that Issa would be done with all the things he is doing in a few days to a week and would be stopping by. I was really excited on the inside, but on the outside I showed no emotion.

Its now Saturday and I was heading out for my Saturday morning walks when the door rang. Need I mind you that I had yet to put on a shirt so all I had on was all black, leggings, sports bra, and Nike Shox R4. I opened the door to see my baby daddy Issa Thompson. My heart was jumping for joy and so was this child cause I was getting a whooping. I was bout to smile when I heard a female voise saying, "Ahh baby have you seen my uhh...oh hey!" that's when I realized that I was being talked too by an unknown character...

_________________________________________________________________________

ISSA P.O.V.

I reached in last night. I told my momma that I would be there within the next four days so I could surprise her. When I pulled up me and my girl Nai got out the car or I did cause Nai was looking for something. I walked up to the door and I almost, almost took a U turn cause I thought I had the wrong house. I saw YN. My mom had told me about her being at the abortion clinic so I thought that she had had an abortion but I guess not. She looked like she was just a few months along. We didn't really have no beef, but it was awkward. Then to make matters worse Nai came up the steps and YN's smile (which I didn't realize was in her face) dropped slightly when she hear Nai say 'BABY' which she was referring to me.

a/n N=Nai , I=Issa, Im=Issa's mom who can be referred to as Ma or Momma or Mom, and TN=Your Name for anyone who didn't understand😁)

N- Hey I'm Nai and I'm Issa's girlfriend and you are? 😊

YN= Well I'm. YN and I'm Issa's friend. Well I'm off now but hopefully when I

get back y'all are here and then we can chit-chat 😊😐😒 Hey Issa. Hoe I'm sorry i mean HOW was tour and promotions, etc.?

i= (Scratching the back of his neck)H-Hey YN. Tour was good, ummm life seems to be going good for yah, huh? Umm where is my momma?

Yn- haha Issa stop acting all shy and ish around me. And yh life couldn't be better, oh and Ma is upstairs, but she should be down about...Now!

Im= morni...DEAR LORD JESUS PLEASE DNT BE PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME. IS THAT MY DEAR SON ISSA THOMPSON? (runs and hugs the life out of him)...babes I've missed you! Morning Yn. Ooh who's this? Well Yn have a nice run and dnt be late getting back here nuh!...

Yn= iight Ma morning. Peace in the middle east. I'm out😁✌💘

_________________________________________________________________________

Yn P.O.V.

I WAS mad a little at the fact that he had a girl but we never made it official. I said HOE as pertaining to his girl cause u could she that she the type of girl that would take his money when he is in need, mhm n she is trifling girl indeed, but I ain't saying she a gold digger and ion kno if she messing with the broke nxxxxs. Lol but yh she slightly taller than me with less curves and some nice Weave I mean Hair, but u never kno. I could tell that Ma was astonished by Nai's presence, but played it off really well. By time I was done thinking I had ran bout 7 blocks so I would have to run back n I'm lazy and fat. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT RIGHTCHEA! As I was walking back I thought of how Me, Issa, and our baby would look like. One Big Hapoy Family, but now we're more like Madea's Big Happy Family. I made it back home. I walked into to sips, sizzles, and scratching of plates,etc. And the lovely sent of Pickles. Ha u though I might have said bacon, but naw those are for tonight. My breakfast is always 6.5 pickle halves with peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some orange juice so keep healthy. Ain't my fault im craving weird shxt, but I dnt help it. If I smell bacon any other time other than in the night I cnt sleep or eat.

I grabbed my plate and the PoweR couple watched me side ways. Especially the Bxxxx.

Yn-WHAT???

N-Excuse me, but umm isn't that a little too unhealthy for the household you got going on there?

I didn't understand her problem cause I just met her all of what 2hrs ago and I ain't said shxt but hi to her and she wanna catch attitude.

Yn- You r excused, but um I think you r a little too much of a Newby to be throwing shade, hate and attitude towards me. I eat whatever the hell I wanna eat and if you got a problem then u can fvck off.

I- Yn... Y u gotta be so rude she is a human too u kno, all she said was y u eating unhealthy and ur preggers! U ain't gotta go to infinity and beyond.

As I watched this nxxxx and his Bxxxx in disgust i got more infuriated with their presence so i got up and walked out but now before saying...

Yn- Well I'm sorry that God made Adam and Eve an NOT Adam & Steve or Eve & Eva, but u and ur baboon looking bi..sorry ma.. I mean girlfriend need learn some dvmn respect and Issa I can't believe you. She must got you Pxxxx whipped. Smh....As if she wanted a beat down this bitch going TRY to mumble...

N- At least I got the ring and the bling and You got what? Nothing! U dumb hxe.

ooooooh it took everything in me to not say UH HUNNY I GOT HIS CHILD and I kno Ma was watching to see if u was gonna say. I wasn't even surprised that she pulled out the ring, actually I was more sad than surprised...

I GUES SOMETIMES U JUST GOTTA EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!😆😐😒😞😉