Ma...

.....That Same Day.......

Issa's P.O.V.

I didn't even know that I was sleeping until I heard footsteps coming my way and got up. Yn came down the steps in brown leggings, a large long sleeved, cream sweater, and her cream UGGS. I got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face, took a shower did hygiene and pulled on:

***outfit***

•grey sweats

•black t

•black slides

•gold chain

and headed out. The ENTIRE car ride was silent. Like nothing. No music. No movements. No motions. Nothing. Just silence. We pulled up to the house. I turned the engine off and sighed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>

Yn- You know if it wasn't for your mama I wouldn't be here. Matter fact I'm not even leaving with you tonight. We have to take a break. I'm tired. And our relationship isn't as strong as it was or should be.

*She puts a mini duffle bag, that I ain't even notice she brought, on her lap and was bout to get out*

I: Yh I kno. Look, I'm so DUCKING sorry. I ain't going do it again. Baby, I dnt even have the words to say. I kno what I did was wrong I I deserve No Love💔, but you know and I know that I would never have put you or Isa through that on purpose. I swear on every single dead man's grave, I ain't kno what happened after I got dropped off last night. I do know that I love you. I know I'm bout to get hurt so imma brace myself for my axx whipping and I brought a pillow for my axx, literally when I have to drive to the pharmacy for ointments for my whole body. My momma don't play. High and drunk or not she don't care.

That caused a slight chuckle from her. I got out and before she could get out I helped her to the door and that ended with a smile😊😊😊. I seriously got a pillow in my car. Always. Ever since my moms near beat my axx off for getting in trouble with the police and she almost got put in the back of the car. I hesitantly rung the door bell. Meet me at my grave. Show up please cause she might just bring me back to life and kill me again. I'm scared as'f right naw!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yn P.O.V.

I actually was gonna go anyways cause I had gotten a bag packed to go and I talked to Ma on the phone so she know I'm staying actually she insisted. When Issa rang the door bell I could tell he was scared. He was shaking, sweating, and scratching his neck. Hmmm it was actually quite funny.

Dont get it twisted, I still am slightly scared of him and when he helped me out the car it took everything in me to not show my fear or cry, so I put on a genuine smile.

Ma opened the door. She was dead axx silent. I don't think I've ever seen her this quiet. She must be real mad. I walked in first, but not before tugging Issa's shirt. That boy looked like he was paralyzed. I mean is she that scary? Nawwww....or am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stand?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••