Big Ol' Booty

1 year before....

ISSA

My boys and I walked through the strip club entrance, the DJ started playing my hit single "Big 'Ol Booty"

As the next stripper prepared to make her presence known, your boy pulled out his stacks.
When she walked out she had on a mask but her body was banging body.

Rain the announcer spoke clearly.

I know when she came out all the cash went in. She made the whole club rain!

I wanted a private dance so I paid and when she came she had me at full attention. She walked over to me seductively smirking, right then I knew she knew I was more than ready.

I tried hiding it but all she did was make it worse by whispering in my ear,"You like big booty girls right?"

I gulped and nodded.
She chuckled,"Well now you got one!!"

She did flips and tricks unknown to man, but I saw past her Rain I saw My Trophy and she had to be polished.

When she was done she turned around and smirked and blew a kiss as I followed behind her heading outside. I dapped my boys and told my boys that I had to handle sum real quick. I went up to the owner of the club and asked to see Rain again. When she came out she was more beautiful than when she was in her costume...she had on some black leggings that did her booty right, some blue air Jordan flights, a white tank with a jeans jacket. Very much SIMPLE, I know but shawty rocked it!

•••

YN P.O.V.

So I had just given Issa a lap dance.

You might be wondering why I don't sound hype. I mean why would I? I've danced for them all from.

As I was walking out the back exit, my boss Joe called me saying that I had a special request. Of course I looked at him screwed up because the club was closed, but I followed his orders and when I reached to where he told me to go I saw none other than, Issa.

YN: 'Sup'

ISSA: 'Can I take you out somewhere?'

YN: 'Excuse me, but I might be a stripper and a good one at that, but that doesn't mean I just sleep around with men or should I say bliss, for money, wha-'

ISSA: ' NO! NO! That's not at all what I meant. I was thinking more like coffee, maybe a smoothie? Something. Tomorrow maybe?'

YN: 'Urgh, Yeah Sure, I guess'

ISSA: 'Can I, ughh ...'
*SCRATCHING HIS NECK IN NERVOUSNESS*

YN: ' Yeah Yeah, give it here. My ages is in there. Guide me a heads up before you arrive and I promise I'll be ready. Ummm, sorry about earlier too, 'cause umm well you know...'

ISSA: 'Ha, Yeah I actually got scared a bit, I thought you were going to slap a :-*gag to mars or something'

YN: 'You never know, but talk to you tomorrow.'

*KISSES HIS CHEEK AND GETS IN HER CAR (2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid)*