The Worst

Issa P.O.V.

I haven't heard or seen YN in a while. I be thinking bout her all the time thoe, like she got me thinking and daydreaming sometimes. NAW scratch that ALL the time. Since that night at the party I been hoping that YN is pregnant, but at the same time I hope she not cause I dnt think imma be ready or kno what to do!...fxck!

______________________________________________________

YN P.O.V .

LIFE has been horrible. I ain't proud of what I'm doing, but it takes away the pain. It helps somewhat😌. Welll I'm thinking about having Issa's baby or if I am preggers. I hate thinking bout it, I just get this weird feeling so I just roll up and smoke it away. Some nights when I'm just driving round I be drinking. I'm barely home anymore, some nights in asleep on the corner or in my car or once I woke up in a tree🌴. Like I said, I ain't proud, but it helps. If you haven't figured it out already I got fired from my most recent job cause I was caught drunk outside the entrance and they found a few blunts good and ready in my bag! Smh...I wanna go out tonight and party!

what to wear what to wear!...ah got it. I did hygiene. Threw on a strapless red short short dress. My booty was barely in the dress. My black red bottoms, black accessories, high bun and headed out to get a cab cause I knew I was gonna get drunk and ion want to mess up my babies! When the taxi driver pulled up to the club I payed and got out. I walked up to the bar and got me a bottle of peach ciroc. I chugged that down and got shot after shot after shot continually. It was bout 3 a.m. When I walked out the club. I landed on my axx in front a fence and didn't feel like getting up so I just closed my eyes and dozed off. Dnt judge me!💤💤💤

________________________________________________________________

ISSA P.O.V.

I woke up and headed to Starbucks. My home boy Greg stopped me and pointed to a female in a red dress laying on the floor. I ran over and was surprised to see that the female was YN. I picked her up and carried her to my car and drove home. I put her in the guest room and let her sleep. I soon fell asleep and was awaken by the noises of someone puking their guts out. I then remembered YN and got a towel, water, and some aspirin. I went in the room and almost immediately ran out. SHXT WAS STANK!😆😆😆😆. 😷😷😷😷. I helped her brush her teeth and gave her the stuff she thanked me and began to cry on my shoulder. I picked her up, carried her to the bed, got in and we fell asleep after bout 2hrs of her crying and me comforting her. Her last words were THANK YOU AND IM SORRY!

__________________________________________________________________

YN P.O.V.

I woke up to see Issa next to me. I woke him up cause he had a tight grip in my waist and asked him if he could take me home! When I got home I just cried my eyes out. I knew I was better than that and that I needed help. I slowly picked up the phone and dialed a nearby rehabilitation center. They told me that I was scheduled to come in the next to mornings. I called Issa and told him, he said he would support me and that he would keep whatever I needed like my cars at his house and he would stop by to help me pack. When he came only a few words were said and stayed over to see me off the next morning.

🌕🐣🐤🐥🐦🐦🐦🐦 Next Morning*****

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I ran into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to eat. All that was said was Goodmornings and that was bout it. It was a calming silence, we both knew we needed the silence so we gave it to each other. I got dresses in some sweats, a white t, and my slides. My hair was in a messy bun. Issa was dressed in some black cargo shorts, white t, white Nike Air and his heats snapback. We both got my bags into the cars and headed to the center. I wouldn't lie and say that I wanted to suck his lips off, but I didn't. We just hugged and he helped fill out some papers and we hugged again. Before they took me back he said that he would visit me every week until I came out and he pecked my lips!😍😘👄👄👄.