Type of Way

Yn P.O.V.

Well since that day at the house which was bout a week ago week ago. Ma and I have grown to dislike her. I mean at first I could careless about them being in a relationship or getting "married," but I mean how would you feel if yo baby daddy is showing his Fiancé more attention than you. I mean I know I'm wrong for not telling him that he is the father, but as a friend of his at least call n check on me. I ain't no crazy bitch. Or am I? Why do people hate me? Is it because I'm fat? *crying😢😢😢* urghhh I'm so messed up. Anyway Ma and I are headed to the store to get things ready for my baby shower. We were jamming to Chris Brown's X Album and August Aslina's Testimony when Issa's song Love You Down came on. This boy. He got me feeling some type of way.

(a/n: have you heard the X Album & Testimony? Lawwd help a child! If you haven't already u need to...those are the #baes 😍😘😚😜)

___________________________________________________________________________

Issa P.O.V.

Seeing Yn got my head fxxxed up mehn. I mean she may be pregnant, but dang she looks better then before. I mean bigger tits, she ain't even gained that much weight, and you CAN'T forget bout that A$$$$$$$$. Mmm mmmm hmmm. Ever since that day tho Nai's stays on a nxxxx's axx. I mean gah dammit. Give a nxxxx some space.

Nai is a lil bit taller than Yn. She got some boobs and a nice size axx. She got that chocolate milk skin tone that's smooth. She ain't bad looking she just ain't no Yn. Me n Nai met back before I met Yn. We never really did anything cause well I started falling for Yn. A few weeks ago I needed some help 😉😉😉 and we had started talking cause she was back in town. Well one night after another and here we are. I ain't playing her I just don't got the feelings for her like she claim she do for me.

right nah me and Nai headed out to lunch. We pulled up at Red Lobster as my phone rang. It was a picture of me and Yn hugging. Before I could pick up the phone Ms. Busy-Body snatched it out my hands..smh...

N-Y is this bxxxx calling to phone Issa?😈

I-Look ion kno n it ain't got shxt to do with you so chill mehn dang. U always on a brothers case. If you ain't bxxxxing bout some bullshxt then its always something else dang mehm. Get yo shxt together or u WILL be out light a light. N that's a PROMISE.

N-Issa baby no no no no no. I'm I'm just scared u gonna leave me for her. *sniff sniff *

Man this Bxxxx get on my last nerve, but ion wanna break her heart cause I kno how that feels. On the other hand Yn got me feeling some type of way. I gotta get my shxt together. And remind me to ask Yn who the baby daddy is!!! Is it still her father's Rape baby or did she get pregnant by another nxxxx? Or is it mines?

_________________________________________________________________________