Im Sorry

Yn P.O.V.

3 Days Later....

Yn P.O.V.

Issa and I are in a stable relationship right nah! I'm so happy bout it, but my cravings and mood swings are out of control. LITERALLY! Take for instance Yesterday!

****Yesterday****(still YN P.O.V.)

I felt someone shaking me. I jumped up, fire in my eyes. It was Issa. I was laying on the arm chair in his room or our room. I got in the bathroom and got my blow dryer. I basically was blowing him away. I went ballistic. Seriously picture it..Pregnant lady attacking baby daddy with a blow dryer. I then plugged it in and blow dryer my hair. Then I saw a butterfly come in through the open window and started crying cause I felt like I was hurting the butterfly. The butterfly landed on my tummy and I started giggling at it. I picked it up and looked over at Issa who was in shock from what had just happened. It was actually really funny thoe😅😅😅😅. I set the butterfly free.

****End of FB****

Boy oh Boy. Yh, but *BANG* I heard the door slam! I already knew it was Issa. I walked or wobbled down the stairs to see a high & drunk Issa. Now Issa has been drinking and smoking, but nothing like this. It was like nun other. I mean his eyes were now hinting with red, smiling like an idiot, and stumbling to get towards me. I started to walk back up the stairs when I was pulled back into a wall by Issa. I was frightened, not for me ,but for Isa. I knew that he was high off the clouds, but NEVER would I EVER expect what was coming next.

I tried, I really did. I was tugging and pushing, but it was no use. I was weak and he was strong. I showed no fear. I punched him square in his nose so I could get away. I heard a crack. YUP I PROBABLY BROKE IT! He held his nose as I was waddling up the stairs as fast as I could. No HELP🚫🚨⛔. NONE!

I was crying. Bleeding. Hurting. Sad. Frightened. Angry.

He, Issa Thompson. Father to my unborn. Love of my life. Hero. Lover. Friend. Had put his hands on me. He slapped me continuously for what left like years. I had bruises on my wrists from where he was holding me. That whole night, I just payed on the couch and cried. The water did work and it wouldn't stop. I heard footsteps and stopped crying loudly and cried silently while sniffling.

Issa's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning hearing cries. I think it was Yn cause she wasn't in bed. I wonder what happened. Imma be real with y'all, last night I was faaaaded....ion remember nun from last night except that one of my home boys dropping me home. I walked down the stairs. Blood spots on the floor, and a crying Yn on the couch. I walked up to her, but she backed away with Fear in her eyes. For what? I tried to kiss her, but she wobbled into the kitchen. I touched her wrist, but she jumped, looked down, and tears swelled into her eyes.

Issa-Baby! Who did this to you?

Yn- .....

She whispered something, but I couldn't hear her! So I asked again.

Yn- y...

I still couldn't figure out who did it. I couldn't hear her at all. I was getting heated right naw so I asked once more!

I- W.H.O. In the fxck, Did this to Y.O.U.?

Yh- Y...Y...OOO..YOU DID!

I- WHAT? NO I DIDNT! I WOULD NE...V..

Yn- YH BUT YOU DID. LAST NIGHT YOU CAME HOME DRUNK AND HIGH. U HAD ME AGAINST THE WALL. THATS HOW I GOT THE RED MARKS ON MY WRIST. I TRIED TO TELL U TO LET GO, BUT U DIDNT. LISTEN. I PUNCHED YOU IN UR NOSE TO GET AWAY, BUT I GUESS THAT ONLY PUT OIL INTO THE FIRE CAUSE NEXT THING I KNO IM ON THE FLOOR CRYING, SHAKING, SCARED. I HAVE BEEN CRYING THE WHOLE NIGHT.

By that time she was crying. Like balling. A puddle of tears. I hugged her as she beat on me. I just let her. I didn't even respond I knew that she would want her space. Why stop her. I scooped her up and carried her to the room. I ran down the stairs and made her some food. While it was cooking I called my momma. I knew she would be mad at me, but I needed someone to talk to.

****PHONE CALL CONVO****

M: Hey baby. Y'all ain't call in a while. What you need? What's going on?

I: Ma, I don't think that there is an "US" anymore. Putting quotes like she can she me.

M: E.X.CU.S.E. M.E.? U MIGHT WANNA RUN THAT BY ME AGAIN?!?

(I gulped. Hard.)

I: I kind of did sum and we most likely will be taking a BIG *Gulp* Break!

M: Issa Thompson. Boy what you do now? Today for dinner y'all are coming over here. U know its difficult for me to stay calm cause I wanna cuss the FUCK out right now.

I: uu..m.mm.. O.h.k.. M.maa w...e. W..w..ill be over, but u might have to call her. Ion think she gon listen to me.

****PHONE CALL OVER****

I sat there. Tears flowing. Over. OVER. Over. Non stop! WHAT.HAVE.I.DONE??? Yn could pop any day and I fxck up by doing this.

FML🐾🌵😾🙀😿😿😿

LIKE 😏👍

FOLLOW 🐾👣

COMMENT 📃📄