Sickness

YN P.O.V.

I've been at the center for nearly a month. Since I've been clean I've been feeling a certain type of sickness. Like I would smell some eggs and would wanna through up, when before I could eat a whole plate of eggs. I've been craving pickles and peanut butter. And I've been vomiting on a regular. I thought I had a stomach virus, but I wanted to be sure so the center called Issa and we are now heading to the doctor's office. Whoopi! Sike I hate hospitals or anything like one. Anyways I had in some loose shorts and a tank and some flip flops. Issa had on some basketball shorts and a wife beater and his slides! We got called back and the doctor asked the whole nine yards and gave me a cup to urinate in.

______________________________________________________________

Issa P.OMV.

As YN left out the room I asked the doctor what could possibly be wrong with her. He said that she could be most likely pregnant or other things. I sure do hope she pregnant cause some of the things the doctor said could be wrong with her wasn't to brightening. I started to smile thinking bout a mini me or a mini YN running round. Then she came through the door with the stuff in her hands.

YN- HERRE YAH GO!

DOC-WELL MISS LADY WAIT A MOMENT AND I'LL BE BACK WITH THE RESULTS!

YN- iight!

Issa- So...what's been going on at the center?

Yn- well its fine, I have grown a lot and I'm proud of myself!😁

Issa- well that great, but umm the doctor said their is a great possibility of you being pregnant!

Yn- me being pregnant? I ain't have nun since...

*doctor walks in*

Doc- Well miss (your last name) it seems you are pregnant!

yn- *looking sick* umm doc are you sure?

Doc- Yes I am positive!➕✔

Issak- thnx for the news we'll head out now. So umm YN are you ready to be a mother?

Yn- I dnt want this baby! I dnt want this seed, I dnt I was raped two months ago by my own dxmn father!. I dnt want this baby!

By that time she was in tears! The center had told me that she could leave anytime this week so I called them and told them to get her stuff packed cause I'm coming for it. When we got there she was gonna jump out but I told her the news and she was in a non caring mood like the whole baby situation upset her.i just headed inside signed the papers, got her stuff and headed to the house. When we got there I helped her get her things and she went to the quest room! Her cars were already here so I gave her the keys and everything! I said goodnight and headed upstairs.

_____________________________________________________________________

Yn P.O.V.

That night I choose what I wanted to do.

I woke up and did hygienic duties. I threw on some black basketball shorts, a black tank, my all black Nike Air Forces, my hair was bone straight and put a beanie over it that was also black! I was just not in the mood. What I told Issa yesterday about not wanting the baby was true. I didn't want to have a child that would remind me of my father or that he raped me. I got I'm my car and headed to McDonald's and sped off. I parked directly in front of the abortion clinic. I saw so much girls being pushed into the clinic by mad mothers. I saw girls going in happy about not having a baby ad coming out like their life was taken away. I just there. I saw the sun go down and rise and go down again. Issa had blown up my phone with 50 voicemails, 256 txts on kik, what's app, etc., and bout 309 missed calls. I just turned my phone off.