Time Will Tell

***********1 MONTH LATER**************

YN P.O.V.

I am now in my 7month of pregnancy. Tbh-I feel like an ompa-lumpa. My feet is swollen half the time, my back hurts, and I move so dang SLOW. From what Ma tells me Issa & Nai is not doing so good. Ma was actually rejoicing at that. Bout to head out to the doctor's appointment. I'm actually contemplating on when to tell Issa. I ain't wanna cause more trouble in their relationship even if ion like her. I ain't no home wrecker, at all. We pulled up and we got out. After bout 15 min the doctor called us. We conversated and did the usual check-up. I still don't wanna kno the gender of the baby. I want Issa to be here with me, so imma tell him in one week that the baby is his. God give me strength. Off to yoga! 😩💆👣🚼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nai P.O.V.

Well I kno some of you guys dnt kno about me. My name is Naila Naomi Flemming. I go by Nai and that's it. I have liked Issa since we were kids, I just never approached him until a while back. To be real wit ha I been messing with his cousin Jacquees. I love that chocolate goddess. I no it is wrong, but I feel neglected when I'm with Issa and I fulfill Jacquees needs and vice versa. I'm just with Issa cause I need the money to send to my momma and my son who is over in Chicago, Illinois. I know it is wrong, but it is the only way to survive. Yn better watch it cause even thoe I have Jacquees on the backline, Issa has slightly more money and is more known. I just need love and affection. I feel like a slut, but I gotta do what I gotta. Ion care what y'all say. Call me a gold digger you want to. It is me and that's all I can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issa P.O.V.

I know that there is a slight chance of Yn's baby being mine so I'm bout to head out to my mom's house to ask her bout it. On my way to the house my cuz Jacquees called me up.

J- Yo mehn I'm sorry Issa I ain't know mehn I'm sorry. *snuffling *

I-*confused* Jac what yo talking bout bruh?'

J- Issa I ain't kno you n ol' girl used to fxxx with each other mehn...she been playing both us nxxxx. If you want her I'll break off, but if u don't I'll take her.

I- WHAT? NAI? I KNO SUM WAS WRONG WITH OL' GIRL...N NAW MRHM U COULD HAVE HER ION WANT HER NASTY AXX. U COO JAC.

J- Naw Issa I see more than just her gold digging mehn....iight. One!☝

I-iight mehn that's you..one!☝

Ion kno what's running through Quees's mind but that's him. Ion want nun to do with ol' girl. Matter fact she is calling me right nah. It ain't nun to cut a bxxxx off, right?...thnx K. Camp!😁😏

*******Phone Convo*******

N-Hey Bae!!!!😁

I- uh. Hi

N- y u gotta say it so dryly?

I- Look ma. Imma cut the bullshxt and tell you straight up...we DONE...get yo shxt outta my house and be gone before I'm back or else it'll be thrown out. Got that!??!

N-WHAT? I-ISSAAAA NOBABY IM SORRY I NEED YOU...I WANT YOU HOW AM I GONNA PAY THE BILLS IN MY HOU...*(Nai P.O.V. SHXT SHXT SHXT! WHAT DID I JUST SAY...LAWWD HELP)* I MEAN HOW AM I GONNA LIVE WITHOUT YOU?

I-Ha you a gold digger and my moms tried to tell me n I didn't wanna listen. Jac could have you cause he want you...but ME?!!!! ISSA THOMPSON IS D-O-N-E with Y-O-U!...Y r dismissed!

N-Issa wait...*hangs up*

I feel so good right nah. Next stop to get my girl.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yn P.O.V.

As soon as I pulled up Issa pulled up to. I hurried in the house, but he caught up to me. Urgh.

I gotta tell you something (we said at the same time)

Me-Issa go head first!

I-*scratching his neck* Well umm me n Nai are done and I wanted to work on our relationship...well as friends of course unless...nevermind ummm I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you or if I made you feel as if I didn't care. Cause I do. I think bout you 24/7 its crazy. Nai got pissed so much it was funny, but I realized that my heart is with you. Just hearing ur name makes my heart skip a beat. Even if this baby is not mines I wanna take care of it like it is...*tear slips*😢...u making a nxxxx sound so soft mehn, but that's what you do to me...*More tears*

Issa was in tears. I felt his love and that made me feel horrible that I didn't tell him. I wiped his tears....Time For The Truth. Hear goes nothing.

Me-Issa listen, I feel the exact same way. In my opinion we stopped talking for shxt and I wanna fix it. It makes me feel horrible that I kept this big axx secret from you and I don't know how to tell you...😢😡

I-Baby take yo time....

Me- Issa I went back to ask the doctor how far along I was. When he told me I calculated and came to fins out that you ARE the father of my child. Issa I feel so bad. I sat in front if the Abortion Clinic cause I thought I would have a rape baby growing inside me. Issa If I'd gone along with the abortion I dnt think I could've lived with myself. Issa I didn't tell u earlier because I thought you wouldn't want to be with me cause I wanted an abortion. Issa I'm so sorry I feel horrible. I video taped the first time the baby kicked. Here *hands him the phone* Issa when you showed up at that door this child in my womb kicked like it's life depended on it. Yes, if you're wondering I don't kno the gender I wanted you to be there with me. I was gonna tell you later, but the Lord works in mysterious ways. Haha. Again in sorry.

I- Yn y u ain't tell me earlier? Dnt be upset. We could go n check what the gender is tomorrow if you want. Can I take you out to lunch and be here the the rest of the pregnancy and tour life? I kinda wish I had a ring right nah but I don't. Way to ruin the moment Issa, but um YFN YMN YLN (Your first, middle, and last name) will you take me Issa Thompson to be ur BOYFRIEND FOR NOW?

GURH IF U DNT HURRY UP N SAY YES!...it was Ma. I giggled.

YES, MR ISSA THOMPSON I WILL BE UR GIRLFRIEND. WE KISSED...😍😚😚😚😚

________________________________________________________________

I guess Time Has Told!😉😁😍