Chapter 9

Name?:
Trixy
Age?:
15
Location?:
The old lords house of what is now known as phoenix drop, night time

"She's been busy fixing up this village. It was only a matter of time till she learned its name. I'm glad she kept it instead of changing the name. Levin will be with her within the next two months if vylad got my message by now." I whispered as I sighed and leaned back, closing my caramel brown eyes and huffing out a tired breath.
"When will this all… stop?" I yelped as my sensitive ears picked up the sound of an explosion. My heart leaped into my throat. Some people had already become sentient and the idea of losing someone broke my heart.
"Trixy!" Zenix screamed and i bolted out of the forest. Once I saw him I quickly teleported to his side.
"The docs blew up! Visher was on the docs!" I let out a silent gasp and hurried over, my hands already glowing the same color as my amulet. I reached to touch Vishers face and began to try and heal him. I knew honestly he was probably gone but i had to try.
"Trixy… trix stop… Trix he's gone." Garroth grabbed my hands and pulled them away. I let out a loud sob and reached for him again. Garroth held me to his chest and ran his fingers through my hair.
"Shhh…. Its not your fault…. Go to bed… ill tell aphmau about him… the. ill i introduce her to you." Garroth was quiet as he rocked us back and forth. He ran his fingers through my loose black hair and soon i somehow fell asleep with the comfort.

~~~~~~~~~

"Who is she?" I heard a voice and for a second I thought it had all been a dream. For a second I thought I would open my eyes and see my eldest sister looking over some sick kid while my brother sat on the edge of my bed.
"Her name is Trixy… she's been here a while but chose to stay hidden." I Was snapped from my dazed thoughts at the sound of Garroth's voice.
"G… Garroth…?" I whispered softly. I heard quick footsteps and soon a hand was in mine.
"I'm here Trixy… im here…" he whispered and I held back a sob.
"Visher… I need to heal Visher… his family…" I whimpered.
"That's enough Trixy. You can't even open your eyes your so exhausted." He said and i fell into a quiet lapse of sobs.
"Trix… do you wish to leave with Lady Aphmau to Bright Port? Maybe seeing the wolf tribe would do you some good." Garroth whispered softly where the woman the villagers already saw as lord, could not hear.
"I think that's wise… also i noticed that more are becoming aware… who all??" I whispered
"Well Brendan you know. Zenix and me as well. So far that's it although Brendan's sister has moved in and she's aware. She brought hamsters." Garroth spoke, his voice quiet, as he squeezed my hand softly.
"Who is she Garroth?" Aphmau asked and I was once again shaken by the likeness to my eldest sisters voice.
"She's like a sister to me. She's been here a while but stayed hidden." Garroth said as he leaned away from me slightly.
"When did she arrive?"
"About 6 months before you did."
"Whats her name, I mean full name too."
"Trixy Evelynn Irena." Garroth spoke and I smiled. My eldest sister, Irene, suggested using Irena as a last name since many thought that's what she said at first.
"Why did she just show herself now?"
"Visher. She heard the explosion. She was close to him in a way i cannot explain to you. I suggest we let her rest for now as it would be easier to have your questions answered by her." Garroth spoke briskly and soon the idea popped into my head
"I need to go to Bright Port with her Gar. I can watch over her until she leaves back home then I can go see how Hadens doing." I said cracking my right eye open painfully.
"Are you sure?" He asked and I hummed nodding.
"By then I'll be replenished. If not ill take off the amulet and let my repressed magic help." I spoke and he nodded.
"Aphmau said she would build a boat soon. It seems you can open your eyes. Do you wish to see the Hamsters i spoke of?" He asked and as I slowly opened my other eye i nodded.
"Okay then, let's head out." Garroth helped me stand and walked me to the plaza which Aphmau had just built.
"Gar… will it be okay?" I whispered and he stopped walking to hug me.
"It will always be okay. I will protect you as I promised when I first met you. Even more so as you are more than just an amuleta to me. Your my sister." He reassured me and after a moment I nodded, grabbing his hand and began to follow him once more to the plaza.

I just hoped he was right.