Thursday

Flynn POV

"Mmmm feels good .... but, no more. Not mouth."

I promised morning and night.

"Yes, but you do twice yesterday. Come up now."

I want to.

"You do too much. You spoil me. I suppose to spoil you. Why you not let me take you shopping? I make all that money .... I want spend it on my new girlfriend."

What? No, don't want anything from you.

"Flynn, you no taking. This me giving. You know this acquisition happen while I here. You my good luck charm."

No, you just know what you're doing money man ... Did your Dad call yet?

"No, he not call ... Anyway ... Bébé we together 3 days. I ruin shoes, I break lamp, I break Charlotte heart, wait we break her heart. You swallow me 4 times."

You kept count?

"I not done ... I split you pussy, twice. You sunburn yesterday because I forget sunblock .... I go on?"

HaHaHa no, please stop.

"I think I owe you. I do damage in Bahamas!"

You want to split me again?

"Yes ..."

I roll over as Larry maneuvers between my thighs.

We begin to kiss. He kisses are so good. It's different every time. He explores my mouth with his tongue at an expert level.

Sex is great. We mesh.

Our pheromones are even in sync. He tastes and smells so good. He say the same about me. 

He slides down and lifts my left leg up. He kisses the birthmark on my thigh, as I put it on his shoulder.

He puts his mouth on me.

Larry, ahhh ...

"Mmmmm."

My clit is gently licked. He's moving his tongue slow. Savoring me. 

He reaches up and holds my waist, as he continues to feast on my pussy.

His tongue dips inside ...

Oooh .... that feels so good.

Larry fucks me with his tongue for a little bit, then goes back to my clit.

He sucks.

Fuck .... I want to cum.

I start moving my hips, Larry moans, and pushes two fingers inside of me.

He kisses my thigh.

"My Bébé .... my sexy girl ...."

He begins to move his hand, and apply pressure ... oh, it feels so good.

I usually hate being fingered, but he was so gentle, his fingers soft .... he knows what he's doing.

I feel ... Ooh I can't describe it ....