Ménage à Trois

Apologies in advance, this chapter is long. Sorry I haven't written a sexually explicit chapter in a while ... I got caught up 😁

Hope you enjoy ❤️

Flynn POV

I lean up on my elbows and look down at Larry, he takes my pants off my ankle, then my panties. He throws them on the dresser.

"You not need these today."

Are you gonna tell me?

"No, I want to hear all about you. How she look?"

Larry plants a sweet kiss on my clit, spreads my lips and starts to lick ... slow. Then he sucks Ooh.

That feels so good.

"MmmHmm."

Ooooh ... Mmmmmm what do you want to know?

*slurp*

"How she look?"

*slurp suck slurp*

Like a boy really. Mmmm ... Pretty face, but she was definitely butchy. Ahhhh Ahhh ... Like, like Shane from The L Word. Mmmmm ... you know who I'm talking about?

He stops feasting, comes back up and lays next to me.

"Yeah, I know the show. Her body nice?"

Define nice ... I said she looked like a boy. Short hair, small almost non existent breasts. Slim hips ... she's tall, almost 6ft. Tattoos. Kind of like you.

"What! Flynn you say I look like a girl?"

No, I said she looked like a boy! HaHaHa I'm serious, she looked like a tall skinny guy. You sure you want to hear it now?

"Not really HaHaHa. That ruin the fantasy, I was hoping to hear she another you. This I love to see."

You into that?

"What man not?"

You have a point. Now your ex-boyfriend ... what was he like?

"HaHaHa not boyfriend ... he not look like what you think gay. He play football, big guy ...That why I not get hard when he want to fuck. I OK to try new sex things, but Bébé nothing about him make me attracted. When he suck me I close my eyes and think about pussy."

Would you try again, with a different guy?

"No. I not like men. Big or small. Never again ugh."

You sure Baby? How many times did he make you cum?

"Only a few, and I sure. I got my dick sucked, that all. I never do again, I not interested. Now, back to you, it your idea to go to strip club. I watch you Bébé, you have a really good time."

I did. I like looking, women's bodies are beautiful.

"Yes, if body like yours ... You wanna maybe ... ?"

I sit up.

"I know you not want relationship with girl, but ..."

What do you have in mind Mr. Bourgeois?

He blushes a little and bites his lip.

"You ever have threesome?"

No. You?