Bonus

Hey y'all! I'm back again, and I'm feeling a little better. Hopefully, I'll be all better by tomorrow. Anywho here is what I had written for the sixth chapter

**PLEASE NOTE**

THIS IS NOTE THE SIXTH CHAPTER! I WROTE THIS CHAPTER WHEN I WAS SICK AND IT'S REAL WONKY! THIS IS NOT A CANON CHAPTER IN MY STORY.

COUNT IT MORE AS A BONUS OF SORTS! ALSO, THIS IS WRITTEN VERY POORLY!

Thank you

"Alright then," The Sage smiled, "Hinata-chan, I do believe you're next,"

The timid Hyuga looked up, shock written on her face, "M-me?" she asked.

"Come on," The sage said,

The Hyuga stood from her spot and sat where Tsunade had sitten. She touched the orb, and the screen brightened once more.

The scene opened up to Hinata and a girl around the age of 15 with short dark-blue hair walking down the street. The girl had bright blue eyes with two whisker-like markings on each of her cheeks. She wore a light yellow T-shirt under an olive green flax jacket and matching olive green shorts with a vertical, pale yellow stripe on each leg of the shorts. She also wore black shinobi sandals and her headband was tied around her neck.

The girl looked over at Hinata, continuing to walk towards the Hokage's office, "Hey mom, we have that picnic later today, right?" She asked.

Hinata nodded, "Well yes, it's Wednesday after all. Your Uncle Neji and the others will all be there," She smiled, a gleam in her eyes.

Hinata felt like she was going to faint, but for once didn't because she just couldn't rip her eyes away from the screen. Hiashi was gobsmacked, staring at his future granddaughter. She was amazing, but what happened? She didn't have the Hyuga eyes!

"Why doesn't she have the Hyuga eyes?" Kakashi voiced Hiashi's thoughts.

"Hiashi simply forgot to give either Hinata's or Neji's kids the Hyuga eyes," The Sage said, shrugging it off as if it was nothing.

"How could I simply forget to give them our eyes?"

"I have kids?" Neji wondered. How could he allow himself to bring children into the world when they're going to be subjected to the Branch curse!

"It's Wednesday still?" Ino asked, "It seems like Wednesday's are really busy in the future,"

The mother and daughter duo finally made it to the Hokage's building. A guy who looked almost like an exact copy of Lee opened the door, waving the two in with a giant smile. He wore a green jumpsuit under a brown flak jacket. On his feet were black shinobi sandals, and above the sandals were orange weights attached to his ankles. The only thing that derived his appearance from that of Lee's were his eyes. Bellow his bushy eyebrows were two big, sharp looking black eyes.

"Afternoon Lady Hinata-sama, Lady Himawari-san," The jounin greeted, closing the door after them.

Himawari slapped the bushy brow guy on the back of his head, "How many times do I have to tell you Metal, call me Himawari!" She yelled, "I mean I know you call me Himawari-chan out of uniform, but why don't you in uniform. We are friends after all!"

Hinata flinched at her daughter's ferocity, "Yes Metal sweetie, there's no need for such formality with the two of us, even when you're in uniform. I know you just got off of a mission, but still,"