Chapter Four: Got Punched Into A Tree!

Guess who's back, back again. Sorry, haha! So yes I've finally decided on InoXGaara! Love this ship more then I think y'all could understand lol. Honestly the only reason why I was debating over where or not I should yes this ship Is because I also like shipping Shikadia with Inoakari, but nope! No incest here! Anywho, enjoy and I love y'all!

Inoichi elbowed Shikaku as he sat his elbow on Choza's shoulder, "Seems the original Ino-Shika-Cho have really paved the way for something, huh?"

"You can say that again," Choza chuckled, while Shikaku rubbed his side, then elbowed Inoichi back.

"Ugh!"

"What? You're not going to wait for us?" A voice asked from behind them.

Team ten 4 (So the original team ten is team ten 1, then Ino's team is team ten 2, Inojin's team is team ten 3, and then Inoakari's team is team then 4.) turned around to see Konohamaru-sensei and his team.

"Uchiha," Akari smirked, walking over to a girl with short onyx hair.

"Yamanaka," The girl with onyx hair said, crossing her arms. She had onyx eyes which were hidden behind a pair of red-rimmed glasses. The Uchiha wore a flak jacket with black shorts and black shinobi sandals and both her legs were wrapped.

"Uchiha!?" Naruto jumped out of his seat, pointing towards Sasuke, "You do come back!" He cried, hugging the Uchiha. Sasuke pushed him off.

Sakura was shocked and happy, Naruto kept his promise. Sasuke has a daughter, who was his wife?

"Hn," Was the only thing Sasuke muttered, but he smiled. A small one, but still, he smiled.

"Naruto, sit back down," Tsunade said, slamming her hand onto the floor.

"Fine granny," He said, sitting back down.

"And stop calling me granny!"

"So I didn't marry Sasuke," Ino muttered to herself, pouting just a little.

Inoakari laughed, walking over to her friend, hugging her, Shikanori doing the same.

"We agreed on nine o'clock, and even then Inoakari and I still showed up late. You guys are beyond late. I didn't even know if you four were coming," Mirari pointed out.

Konohamaru rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, sorry about that cousin Mirari. This one right here took his sweet time getting ready this morning," he said, turning to the shinobi next to him slapping the back of his head.

"Ouch!" The blond cried. He had short, spiky blond hair and blue eyes. He wore a flak jacket with black and white pants and black shinobi sandals. His Village headband was tied on his forehead and he had wraps on both his wrist.

"Way to go Uzumaki," Chota chuckled.

"Wait! I have a son?" Naruto yelled, smiling, "Yes!"

"I can't believe the dope got married," Sasuke thought to himself.

"Well let's get to training then!" Boruto shouted. A guy with ice blue hair stood next to the blond Uzumaki. He had striking yellow eyes and he wore a flak jacket and light blue pants with black shinobi sandals. His leaf headband was tied on his forehead and his face was emotionless.

"Yes, let's begin training," The iced haired shinobi said.

"Good to see you too Mitsuki-kun, how's Uncle Orochimaru?" Akari asked, walking over to the Snake boy and giving him a hug.