Chapter Five: Family Dinner (Edited)

So I've deleted the parts of the story I've edited, so when I'm done fully editing this story I'll continue on and write the rest of the chapters. I hope y'all enjoy and thank y'all so much for your understanding and patience. Love y'all!!

"Hey sweetie," Tsunade said, getting up from the table.

Behind the young kunoichi came in her father, Jiraiya, "Hey darling," he said, kissing Tsunade on the lips.

"Pervy sage!" Naruto screamed.

A giant smile began to slowly form on the perverted sannin's face, "Hehe"

"W-what," Tsunade asked, her brain trying to comprehend what she was seeing.

The room was shocked into silence, Jiraiya's smile only growing larger with ever second.

He turned to Tsunade, his huge smile shining brightly, "I knew sooner or later you'd come around,"

Tsunade's face turned into a deep shade of red and she shot her head back towards the front, trying to hide her blush from the others.

The blond kunoichi hugged Tsunade and then walked over to the table, ruffling Junto's hair and giving Jun'ya a side hug, "How are you two?" she asked. Sitting between the two twins.

"Good, almost done with that book you gave me Katashi," Jun'ya said, taking a bite of chicken.

Katashi picked up her chopsticks, "Great! Tell me when your finish, the book really helps to build your strategic mind. Neji-sensei gave it to me,"

Jiraiya and Tsunade took their place at the table, across from the twins and Katashi, "Are we talking about The Great Shinobi?" The white-haired sannin asked, taking a sip from his cup.

"Yup,"

"Aww, you have a cute family Tsunade-san, Jiraiya," Kurani said, leaning into Asuma. Holding his hand.

Many of the others in the room nodded in agreement.

Jiraiya's smile increased, if that was even possible, while Tsunade was still staring at the screen in shock.

The family continued eating in a nice silence.

"Mmm," Junto moaned, his face stuffed with food, "Mom, this is great!"

Tsunade smiled, "Thank you To,"

*The screen went dark*

Tsunade finally came out her shock, turning towards The Sage, "Uh, I don't really know what to say," Her mind was trying to take in everything she'd just watched. Jiraiya was going to reply, but then the screen turned back on.

The sage of ten paths chuckled, "Alright Tsunade, I think that's enough excitement for you today. Hm, Kakashi, let's bring you up here next,"

Tsunade stood up from her seat and walked back over to where Jiraiya and Orochimaru were sitting. She sat back down in between the two sannin, her shock finally fading. Tsunade looked up to Jiraiya and blushed a bit.

Kakashi was now sitting beside the Sage, his chakra flowing inti the orb.

Katashi was walking into The Yamanaka Flower Shop. There, behind the counter stood Yamanaka Ino. She seemed to be organizing the cash-register.

Ino studied the screen, looking at her older self. "Hate to say it Ino-pig, but you look very pretty in the future," Sakura said honestly.

Inoichi grinned, his daughter had grown up into a beautiful rose.

"Evening Aunt Ino," A girl with silver hair waved, walking into the store and over to the counter. Her silver hair was long and spiky, pulled into a ponytail. She had brown eyes and wore a fitted mesh, long-sleeve shirt under an olive green flax jacket. Her pants came down to her mid-calf and a single white stripe went across her right knee. She wore black shinobi sandals, her Konoha headband was tied onto her forehead.

Ino looked up from the cash-register and smiled at the silver kunoichi, "Morning Emiko! How are you?" she asked brightly.

"I'm good,"

"Are you here to see Yodo and Akari?" Ino asked, walking from behind the counter and over to the side of the shop. Katashi followed the blond woman over to a set of pots. They're filled with all different types and colors of gorgeous flowers. Emi grabbed a watering can, handing it over to Ino, "Thank you,"

"Who's the girl?" Naruto asked, scratchiest his head.

"Kakashi's daughter?" Ino asked.

"Daughter?" Kakashi's questioned.

"Why not, it seems everyone else is popping out children?" Karui shrugged.

"Kinda," Emi grabbed a can for herself, helping Ino water the potted flowers, "I have a date with Shikadai this Saturday and Inoakari and I are going to find a Shikaniro so we can tell her the news"

Ino grinned, "Oh, that's wonderful" She sang. Ino and Emiko finished watering and sat their cans back onto the shelf.

Emi blushed slightly, "Yes ma'am I guess it is. Although dad has threatened to kill Shikadai one to many times,"

They walked back over to the counter, Ino went behind the cash register once more, while Emi jumped up onto the counter, sitting and swinging her legs.

Kakashi blushed, "Well I'm sorry if I'm worried about my only daughters well being," He said, crossing his arms.

"Haha!" Gai shouted, throwing his arm over Kakashi, "Oh you're still so youthful in the future my rival!"

"Heh," Kakashi sweat dropped.

"You seem a bit tired today, Aunt Ino,"

"I've had a busy day," The blond announced, stretching, "This morning I had a meeting in the Hokage's office which lasted for a good four to five hours. Then I had to go over to the Intelligence Division just to have another meeting with the Analysis team and the sensory team (I honestly feel that Ino would do much more then what they show in Boruto),"

"Haha!" Shikaku laughed, "Seem's like your girl has fallen in your footsteps Inoich," the Nara cheered, slapping the Yamanaka's back.

The two continued talking for a while about little things until Inoakari showed  up. The two left the shop and headed to the Nara compound, with Ino waving them off.

*The Screen went black*

"Well, that was nice," Tenten said.

Naruto shook his head, "There's just too much going on! My head is beginning to hurt," He rubbed his head.

"Guess there's more kids to come in the future then we'd realize," Sakura admitted.

The sage of six paths shook his head. Smiling, he looked over at Kakashi, "Okay you can go back and sit," Kakashi nodded, walking back over to his spot. He was a bit shocked over having a kid, but he hide is bewilderment well.

"Alright then," The Sage smiled, "Hinata-chan, I do believe you're next,"

The timid Hyuga looked up, shock written on her face, "M-me?" she asked.

"Come on," The sage said,

The Hyuga stood from her spot and sat where Kakashi had sitten. She touched the orb, and the screen brightened once more.

And another one! Lol! So happy to be getting these edited. I love y'all and I hope you enjoyed!!!