Chapter Six: The Sleep Over Part One (Edited)

Here's chapter six, edited. Hope y'all enjoy, and remember, I love y'all!!! Also, does Yodo not remind anyone else of Ino? There personalities aren't the same, but she resembles her quite a bit. Ino's my favorite (if you haven't already guessed) so I just think it's cool that another female character resembles her so.

"Alright then," The Sage smiled, "Hinata-chan, I do believe you're next,"

The timid Hyuga looked up, shock written on her face, "M-me?" she asked.

"Come on," The sage said,

The Hyuga stood from her spot and sat where Kakashi had sat. She touched the orb, and the screen brightened once more.

The scene opened up to a dark blue-haired girl, around the age of fifteen. Her short hair was spiky and she had bright blue eyes with two whisker-like markings on each side of her cheeks. She wore a light yellow T-shirt under an olive green flax jacket and matching olive green shorts with a vertical, pale yellow stripe on each leg of the shorts. She also wore black shinobi sandals and her headband was tied around her neck. She also had wraps around each of her calves.

The bright-eyed girl was sitting criss-cross on a giant boulder in the middle of the forest. She seemed bored, even impatient. She sighed, uncrossing her legs and laying back onto the boulder, looking up at the bright, mid-afternoon sky.

Hinata stared in at the screen in wonder. The girl was no doubt her daughter, and she was beautiful! Her eyes though...they were blue, not the lavender-tinted white eyes of the Hyuga's.

"Why isn't her eyes that of a Hyuga's?" Neji asked, curious of his future niece's featureless lacking eyes.

Hagoromo shrugged, "Well, Hiashi forgot to give his grandchildren, his great-nieces, and his great-nephews their Hyuga eyes,"

Hiashi's looked at The sage in shock. How could he have just simply forgotten something so important? How could he be so reckless, so improper?

Sensing Hiashi's worries, Hagoromo faced the Hyuga leader, "Don't worry Hiashi, all of them can still use the bakugon. The only thing that's changed it that instead of the Hyuga's traditional featureless eyes, they now have regular eyes," He chuckled, "It actually works pretty well. Without the featureless eyes, others don't know about their bakugon, keeping the children safer from those who intend to steal the Hyuga clans secrets!"

Before she could even move something flashed before the girls face. Her cheek slightly sliced, blood dripping from the wound.

The girl rolled her eyes, jumping off the boulder, her arms crossed over her chest and a tick mark on her forehead, "Do you have to do that every time we meet?!" She cried, turning around. There in front of her stood a smirking a Emiko.

The girl held a kunai in her hand. The same one used to slice the blue-hairs cheek. She laughed, licking the blood from the kunai, "Oh come on Himawari, Inoakari finds it funny!"

"Yeah, well I'm not Akari," Himawari grubbled, "Anyways, why are you so late Emiko?"

"Sorry," Emiko blushed, rubbing the back of her neck, "I had to take care of Akio," She walked towards the boulder Himawari had been laying down on and took a seat.

"Why? Couldn't Aunt Anko or Uncle Kakashi take care of him?" Himawari asked, sitting next to Emi. Emiko just sighed, leaning on her friend.

Tsunade blinked, looking from Emiko to Anko and back again, "Well, the future gets weirder and weirder," she said, shaking her head. How in the world did Anko have a child?