Part 7- Hurt.

Rhi couldn't believe he was here. 

Why was he here? She had to quickly slap herself to believe it. She had to text Brook and ask her what this was about. 

Her phone lay on the table next to her and blinked every now and then. A few Snapchat notifications, her friend Sarah was having coffee with her boyfriend and she really needed to charge her phone. 

She typed a short text. Ash is here. 

The phone beeped 2 seconds later with a response from Brook. She didn't know he'd come to England. The last she'd heard, he was with his new girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

Rhi tossed her phone onto her bed and stared out of the window. She didn't know what to do. She hated him so much but seeing him had brought up so many emotions. She wanted to chase him down and tell him it was okay, and how much she missed him.

Her hands found her packet of cigarettes and she pulled the window open before propping herself on the windowsill. She found herself in this position a lot of the time. It was like her own private view of the world. 

Ash had loved her, and he'd come to England for her. Surely, this was some kind of fairytale? Guys didn't do this kind of thing; she was lucky with Ash. 

Maybe not so lucky, she couldn't push the images of him kissing that bitch out of her brain. She hurt inside so much. Her heart felt like it could explode with excitement and ache with sadness at the same time.

She didn't know what to do. 

The cigarette in her hands burned as she forgot to stub it out, and she squealed as it caught on her fingers. The residue fell out of the window and she watched the world pass by as she lit another one.

She wasn't normally this clumsy, but seeing Ash had clearly caused her pain. The smoke slowly leapt out of the window as she took a deep inhale of the cigarette. Her hands shook so much she couldn't control herself. 

Her mind was wandering to pictures of him, their first kiss, the time in Las Vegas, the first time they said they loved each other. She tried to calm her nerves but it was no use. She screamed and stubbed the second cigarette out before throwing it in the bin. 

She hated him. 

He couldn't do this to her. He couldn't.

Rhi didn't want to think about it and knew only one way she could deal with this. She ran over to her bed and picked her phone up.

2 missed calls from Ash.

Not interested. 

She flicked through her phone, ignoring the messages from Ash that popped up. She knew the number she was looking for. She knew how she was going to deal with these emotions. She finally found the contact she was searching for.

Dylan.