Chapter 34: Lord Leste's Palace

Lucille's P.O.V.~

  The sun was shining brightly like any other day when I woke up. Arthur, being the deep sleeper he always is, was still passed out beside me.

   "Arthur," I shook my former body's shoulder. "It's time to wake up to see if Lancelot brings us any news to switch our bodies back."

  "Let me sleep a little more," he mumbled, tossing over to the side that faces the wall. "I don't want to get up yet."

  "C'mon sleepyhead~" I sang, pulling the bedsheets off of him, causing him to shiver from the sudden coldness. "You can't be here all day."

   "B-But," He blinks his eyes open. "Oh, wait. Never mind."

   "Never mind what?" I asked him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

  "It's going to be a secret." He said, stretching. "So I'll just use your curiosity against you and hope you'll suffer since you woke me up this early."

  "Oh, screw you." I cursed him under my breath, but Arthur seemed to have overheard me and laughed out loud.

   Time Skip~

  "I have brought some news for you two," Lancelot bowed at Arthur and kneeled in front of my former body. "Lord Leste is willing to lend us his mirror as long as Ling goes to the castle to meet him."

  "So, what you're saying is," I said. "You want Arthur to go in with my body and that guy wants me for some odd reason in exchange for our souls to be swapped back."

  "Precisely that." Lancelot nods and I sighed.

   "What a despicable person!" Kai said, his fist hitting a pillar. "He always followed Lucille during the ball even though she seemed uncomfortable."

  "I don't even think he's a good person and I like almost everyone!" He complained, sighing.

  "I heard he has collections too." Lancelot glances at Arthur.

  "I will go to him," I replied, making them all look at me in confusion. "And we will leave at night to do so."

   "You don't have too!" Arthur cried. "I should be going since it's safer if I go than you."

  "No!" I objected loudly. "It's my responsibility and it should be me who does this."

  "Then please let me accompany you." Lancelot said. "It will make my heart feel better if you did."

  "Me too." Arthur added. "As much as I'm useless in your body, I want to make sure you're not in danger at any moment without me not trying to stop it from happening."

  At Midnight, the Same Day~

  "Lucille, we have arrived." Lancelot announced as we approached a huge looking castle with many people outside of it to greet us. I nodded at them and thanked them for their hospitality since they reminded me a lot of my own servants back at home.

  Lord Leste's castle was certainly more fancy than the Royal Palace. It had many rare items as well as many flowers within the interior. We were escorted by a friendly looking purple hair man to three seats.

   "My lord is in the shower; he will finish soon and greet you." The servant bowed at us and left.

  I picked up one of the teacups and looked at the weird looking tea. Why does it smell strongly of liquor and chocolate..

  "I wouldn't drink that if I were you," Arthur said, taking the cup from me and putting it back down. "I can see you hesitating and you have a good reason to."