Chapter 19: Entering Reality Because of Kai's Stupidity

Lucille's P.O.V.~

  "Miss Lucille, you have a guest!" Lord Luan exclaimed. I hurried down the stairs and thanked him.

  "Lucille!" Maita exclaimed, embracing me for a hug. "It's been so long!"

  "It really has." I agreed. "Welcome to our castle."

  "I'm afraid we can't stay long though." She said with a somber expression. "We are leaving soon."

  "To where?" I asked her.

   "To France since my mother, the cousin of the King of France." Burley Elias explained. "She requested me to come visit and I thought of bringing Maita with me."

  Maita nodded excitedly. "We brought you goodbye and thank you gifts as well."

  She presented me with egg puddings, which I shuttered at. "It was quite hard to get our chickens to lay eggs, but we managed to do it!"

  "Is that so.." I muttered under my breath. "That's incredibly kind of you."

  I took her gift and thanked them for coming. Sighing, I carried the gift to my room, where Kai and Arthur were both hanging out in again.

  "What is that in your hand?" Kai asked, peering down at the box. "Is that egg pudding?"

  He grabs one and takes a big bite from it. "It tastes so good!"

  "You should try!" He suggested and I shook my head.

  "I'm good, thanks for suggesting." I said, backing away from the egg in his hand.

  "Eggs?" Arthur perked up. "Where?"

  Kai dumbly pointed at the egg pudding in my hand. "She brought over some egg pudding."

  "How?" He questioned. "I thought the chickens simply stopped laying eggs."

  "Well apparently not." I replied. "Otherwise I wouldn't be holding this."

   "You should really take a bite though," Kai said, shoving a bit in my mouth to my surprise, causing me to swallow from shock.

  "ARE YOU DUMB?" Arthur yells at Kai, who blinks at him. "WE LOST HER AGAIN!"

  A familiar wind enveloped me again and I was whisked back into my mansion.

  Sighing, I put my dishes away and decided to research more about Arthur and his history.

  A month quickly passed, and I was completely engrossed with the information I found. Arthur seemed to take over the Roman Empire and became a legendary figure during the Middle Ages.

  "Miss, would you like to have eggs soon?" My maids asked me and I shook my head.

  "I want to avoid eggs for now." I replied, closing another book of Arthur. "Thanks for offering though."

  "Oh, no." The maid humbly replied. "It's thanks to you that my family can now live a happy life with the pay raise you generously gave."

  "You all deserved it anyways." I said. "You all work too hard for such a young girl like me."

  "You are much too kind." She said. "I will leave you to your studying now anyways."

  She closed the door behind her and I slumped over on my desk. When do I want to go back to see him again..?

  Time Skip~

   I managed to become good friends with Aqua and found that he wasn't a totally bad person. Apparently, he also knew about the CD of The Legend Of King Arthur.

   "My cousin made that CD." He explained. "He was such a genius, and it was a terrible loss for our family when he suddenly disappeared."

   "I'm sorry to hear that." I tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

  "It's not your fault." He assured me. "I'm sure he's okay wherever he is."

   There was a moment of silence until Aqua broke it.

  "Would you like to come to a bookstore with me?" He asked. "I've been wanting to pick up a few reference books to study with."

  "I don't mind," I said. "Just let me go text my people at home to tell them that they don't need to pick me up."

  I quickly texted the head maid then shoved my cellphone in my backpack once more and packed my belongings to leave the school.

  The walk to the bookstore was quite short, probably because it was close to the school. Aqua already knew what section his book was in, which made it so much easier and faster to get the book.

As we went to pay, one of Aqua's fan girls (which I forgot the name of) came up to us and seemed quite pissed for some odd reason.

"Why are you here with him?" She demanded. "Are you his stalker or something?"

"Stalker?" I questioned her, raising one eyebrow higher. "Shouldn't I be saying that to you instead..?"

"I'm not a stalker at all; I'm just a loyal fan." She declared, rather proudly. Aqua looked pretty ashamed that she called herself a fan of him.

"A loyal fan would not follow him into a small bookstore." I stated, making her eyes slant down. "You're just being a creep."

"You are too!" She cried, her voice filling the quiet shop. "You're taking all of his attention!"

She grabbed something out of her small purse and threw it as hard as she could at me. Gasping, I felt a wet familiar sensation on my head and the wind seemed to have teleported me back into the game's world.

————————————————————

And so out of pure boredom, I have created another trashy chapter lmao-

Also, the next chapter would be longer since she's back to the game world- I don't really like writing about the reality as much-

Anyways, please vote and comment~ I hope to see you in my next chapter as well~^.^*