Chapter 64: The Holy Grail

Lucille's P.O.V.~

  It seems like we had arrived in Camlann too late. Everyone, including Kai, Terry and Gawaine were dead. I looked around for Arthur, who was lying next to Mordred's fallen corpse.

  "Arthur!" I yelled, running towards his corpse and realized that he was barely breathing.

  "Lucille," He weakly brushes my cheek and I fought back my tears. "Do you remember your wish?"

  I nodded furiously and he coughs a bit.

  "I never had time to tell you, but my wish was that we will be together until our lives ended." He gives me a final smile, then falls limp into my arms as my tears bursted out.

  "Don't leave me.." I sobbed and cried until the world turned black, with me awakening in my room with Aqua and an unknown man next to him.

  "Why are you two here?" I asked, wiping away some of the left over tears.

  "The game as ended." The unknown man said. "It's over now."

   "You have to send me back!" I demanded and he sighed.

  "Let him talk." Aqua said and I quieted down.

"You see here, my brother and I designed this game." The unknown person said. "However, he fell in love with one of the characters he made but was unable to receive love back from her so he decided to go code himself into the game, which made him stuck there."

  "Please continue." I said and he nods.

  "His name was Luo Lin and he was Merlin in the game." He said. "We have sent another girl and you into the game, so you are the second person that chose to fall in love with King Arthur."

  "The second.?" I asked and he nodded.

  "You are the second player who nearly completed the game." He said and my heart sunk. "You were his second love interest."

  "What happened to the first?" I asked and the boy shrugged.

  "It seemed that she failed to find the grail and was stuck in the game until she suicided." He said. "Are you really willing to try to go back and save Arthur?"

  "Yes." I said and he ushered Aqua to talk for him for a bit before nodding with approval.

  "Good luck then." He flicked the top of my head painfully, which caused me to fall backwards on my bed once more before waking up in a cave in front of Parsi.

   "Lucille?" He said in disbelief. "Why are you here?"

  "I should be asking you that." I replied.

  "I saw Sir Galahald enter this cave so I assume that it's somewhere here." He said and I grabbed his hand.

  "We must find him now." I said and Parsi quickly lead me towards a surprised Kuai Shou.

  "I felt it around here but I don't know where though." He sighed.

  "I think it has something to do with a blood sacrifice in the bible." I said and he blinked.

  "Why didn't I think about that!" He exclaimed and turned his sword towards himself.

  "What are you doing?" I yelled at him and he backed away from us.

  "The bible said that I must give my blood- The blood of a perfect knight- in order to receive it." He said and plunged the sword in his chest. Kuai Shou fell limply onto the ground as a bright light appeared in the spot behind him.

  I grabbed it to reveal a cup, which closed Kuai Shou's wounds.

  "It's the Holy Grail!" I exclaimed and Parsi helped Kuai Shou up. They quickly nodded at each other and looked at me.

  "Go!" He yelled at me. "Go save everyone now!"

I quickly left the cave to the field where everyone had fallen. Standing on the tallest cliff, I raised the grail and everyone on Arthur's side, including Arthur had been revived.

  I smiled at this and blinked away my tears once more.

  "Lucille!" Lancelot appeared behind me as the light began to surround me again. "Where are you going?"

  "I'm leaving this world forever." I said, and tried to give the brightest smile I could muster to him. "Promise me that you all would be happy without me and thank you for these memories."

  And with that, I awoken in my world once more, only this time with a maid who just came into my room to inform me that school was starting soon.

  I grabbed my uniform and put it on before skipping breakfast to get there on time.

  "Lucille, I heard that there was a new teacher who needed two students to show him around." Aqua said when we entered our classroom. "We get to skip class to do so!"

  "Really?" I squealed. "Let's go then!"

  We entered the new teacher's classroom to reveal Merlin.

  "Why are you here?" I gasped and he smiled.

  "I've coded all the characters to come into your world once the game ended for good." He said. "I'm not sure when everyone would appear though."

  "But that's not all." Merlin looks knowingly at me. "Remember I said that I'd give you a gift if you finish the game?"

  "Ah! You did!" I said and he chuckled a bit.

  "It's unrelenting courage and the ability to change." He said and I pouted.

  "I wish it was something more useful!" I cried and he laughed at me.

  "But other than that, for your graduation trip, we will be going to England." He said. "I really hope you'd like that."

  Time Skip~
  After Graduation and in England~

  I was given two hours to walk around by myself in England because poor Aqua was dragged away by some fan girls.

  "Miss, are you from here?" Someone asked me and I shook my head. "It seems like you're in luck because the Prince is getting married today!"

  "That's good to hear." I said and he nodded enthusiastically.

  "He's turning fifty this year so he still had some time for happiness in his life." He said. "Look, they're here!"

  I looked to see an elderly man next to a beautiful female who were happily waving to the crowd. I waved back but someone seemed to push me, causing me to fall onto the street.

  "Who's causing a commotion?" A security guard hoisted me up. "We must detain you for causing one."

  "Wait!" The voice I always wanted to hear once more yelled and I looked up to see Arthur coming towards me on a horse. "Release her!"

  "Long time no see." He said and smiled at me. "Lucille."

  "Your Highness, we must detain her though." The security guards were shooed off by Arthur, who then holds his hand out towards me.

  "It's my time to come into your world now." He said, and helped me up into his horse.

  "Where are we going though.?" I asked and he smirked.

  "Home." He said, and I knew instantly it meant the castle. As we passed the people on the streets who gossiped about who was I, all I could think about was the future that Arthur and I were going to have together.

   And all this happened, just because I decided to play this game and successfully complete it as the second player.

——————————————————

   Epilogue is next- I will probably just re-edit my whole book at once just because I'm putting so much more time focusing on writing the epilogue so I'm like really sorry about all the errors in my writing-

   But other than that, please vote and comment for this chapter and I hope to see y'all in the epilogue~!^.^*