Chapter 5 Family

After everyone at the office found out about us our families soon followed through. We already scheduled dinner with my parents. Now all that's left is to wait for Jaehyun's family to meet me. His family is kind of quiet, we're only expecting his sister to reach out to us. If she trusts me enough she'll make me watch her daughter.

I sigh and finish up my work, Kate waves goodbye as she heads out with the rest of my coworkers. I'd love to walk out with her and hangout, maybe go to a bar or watch a movie, but nooo I'm stuck waiting for Jaehyun to finish his work so we can go back to his place for date night. With a sign I grab my jacket and walk to his office, I knock on his door and he looks up from his pile of papers. He signals for me to come in, I turn the knob and walk in.

"Are you almost done?"

"Lovely to see you to babe."

"Nice to see you, now answer the question. I don't want to spend all night at the office, I've had enough of that for at least a year."

"You want to go back to my house that badly?"

" If it means leaving this office, yes. What do I have to do to get you to leave faster?"

A small smirk plays on his lips, I'm already regretting what I just said.

"If you really want to motivate me, then kiss me."

"Kiss you?"

"On the cheek, the lips will come later."

"You're impossible."

His smirk never leaves his face, I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. I lean down and plant a kiss on his cheek, I can feel his face tense up. I pull back and look at his face, his eyes are wide and his mouth is open.

"You looked shocked."

"I wasn't expecting you to actually kiss me."

"It was on the cheek, that's nothing."

"...You don't know what you do to me."

"Stop flirting and finish what you're working on, who knows you might get another one."

With new motivation Jaehyun finishes some of his work. He picks up his coat and walks us out of his office. We walk to the elevator and wait for it to come up, He turns to face me, his cheek sticking out in the process.

"You want something?"

"I remember you offering me a kiss."

"I said might."

"Common I need motivation."

"Oh fine."

I lean in to kiss his cheek but before I can he turns his face to me making our lips connect. Surprised, I pull back and touch my lips, Jaehyun starts laughing as the elevator doors open. We walk in and I fold my arms, my body facing away from him. He's definitely getting the silent treatment until we get to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to his house we make our way to his living room and set up Netflix. I queued up some movies we wanted to watch. It's a mix of comedy, Disney and thriller movies.

Jaehyun sends me upstairs to change into one of his shirts for the movie, saying that I wouldn't be comfortable in my day clothes. While I search for pyjamas, Jaehyun's in the kitchen gathering snacks for our movie marathon. I can hear him from upstairs, without seeing him I can tell he's making a mess. I giggle at the thought of him surrounded by pots and pans with boxes of food around him.