3

august 23

minho was used to it by now.

it had been a few days since he first moved in, and every night, jisung had managed to wake him up.

it was 2:47 when minho opened his eyes this time, having been woken up by jisung's voice yet again. this time, the boy was singing a song that minho wasn't familiar with. he sat in silence, listening to jisung's voice for a few seconds. 

at least he sings well, minho thought as he turned around to knock on the wall.

no response, jisung just continues to sing. minho tries knocking again, harder this time. he sighs as he's ignored once again.

"jisung!" he called, hitting the wall as hard as he could.

"huh?" jisung finally answers. "minho, did you say something? sorry, i had my earbuds in."

"okay."

"you're a light sleeper, huh?"

"no, you're just extremely loud. so, if you would--"

"kindly shut the fuck up, because you're trying to sleep and the walls are thin?" jisung finished minho's sentence for him, making the elder smile gently.

"yes, exactly."

"sorry for waking you," jisung apologized, and minho shut his eyes, getting comfortable again. a moment passes.

"you have a nice voice, by the way." minho said, but jisung never replied.

he had put his earbuds back in.