9

september 10

minho opened his eyes in the morning, relieved to hear that the storm had passed. it wasn't even raining anymore.

as jisung subconsciously pulled minho closer to his chest, the elder was reminded that his friend from next door, was still, in fact, here, holding him.

minho wasn't complaining.

he decided to try and turn over as gently as possible, not wanting to wake jisung if he was still sleeping. he was really curious as to what he looked like, since he had only ever heard his voice, after all. he shuffled slowly over so that he was facing jisung, minho's face flushing red at the closeness of their faces. he scanned jisung's features, a small smile forming on his face as he could finally match the voice that he had come to find so comforting to a face.

he didn't know what he expected jisung to look like, but he didn't expect him to look so... cute?

minho couldn't help it; he extended his arms forward to wrap around his sleeping friend, resting his chin on his shoulder as he hugged him tightly. he felt so thankful to have jisung, even though he quite disliked the boy at first.

"minho, are you awake?" jisung's soft voice caused minho to pull away from the hug. he kept his arms around the boy's neck, though.

he watched as jisung's eyes flickered across his face, his lips curling into a smile, showing off perfect white teeth. minho could only admire him, staring at him in awe.

for all the stars in the night sky could also be found in jisung's eyes.

"good morning," minho said. jisung responded by doing the same thing minho had-- pulling him into a tight hug.

"thank you, so much." minho whispered, wanting nothing more than to express how grateful he was. "i really needed that."

"you're welcome," jisung replied.

"i'm sorry for not coming to kill that spider for you the other night," minho said, making jisung chuckle quietly. "if you ever need me to kill a spider, i'll be there, next time."

"okay, good. i was scared for my life," minho rolled his eyes at jisung's response, but smiled anyway. "also, you should probably lock your front door."

"yeah, you're right, i should. i'm glad i didn't, though."

"you could've gotten up and let me in," jisung pointed out, making minho shake his head at him.

"too lazy."

"ah, okay."

minho finally let go of jisung, sitting up and stretching his limbs.

"what time do your classes start?" he asked jisung, who was still tangled in blankets and sprawled out on his half of the bed.

"a long time from now." he answered. minho nodded, standing up from his bed to stretch some more.

"same. wanna watch a movie, or something?"