~Details~

Peter Parker wears a mask, both literally and figuratively. Every heartbreaking moment in his life tends to add another layer to his mask, because he believes no one else should have to carry his problems. That was until everything changed and yet another person in his life was taken from him. His mask that took him years to mold begins to slowly, but surely, shatter. The burden weighs heavy upon his shoulders and though there are many who try to cope with him, he finds comfort in someone most unexpected. With a new gained perspective, he starts to understand that everyone wears a mask...

A story that starts with late night conversations, the bright stars, a small balcony, and two lonely people who each hide behind a pretense of their own making.

Before the story starts off I want state what's going to happen. As much as I love stories about the graphic affects depression causes, this will not be that story. Of course I'll hit touchy subjects, but I don't see Peter Parker's character to do something as truly horrific. Warning though there will be lots of teen angst, violence, heartbreaking moments, and the aforementioned touchy subjects. There will also be a slow relationship build up in order to evolve characters' development. This will not be Far From Home, but merely my imagination playing with my writing skills. Although there will be interpretations of the aftermath of Endgame.