Chapter eight: Shoe throwing

Hey y'all, I'm back again. I'm going to cut this intro short and get right on with the story. Thank you all for reading and please enjoy and review.

Can you guess who Tori's dad is? Hehe

All the girls put down a finger except for Katashi and Tori. Shikanori yawned "That was weak," The Nara said lazily, leaning back into Inoakari.

"Well, I didn't want to start off to crazy," Kat said, leaning onto the green-eyed kunoichi as well.

"What am I? You guys couch?" The Yamanaka asked, all though it didn't seem like it bothered her too much.

Sasuke yawned, this was getting boring. It was great to see his daughter interacting with her friends, but he wanted to know more about his life, not these silly girl things.

Tori stretched, reaching high above her head, "Alright then, never have I ever fallen out of a tree,"

Inoakari and Emiko were both at eight fingers now.

"You guys are so boring," Emiko muttered," Alright, never have I ever, hm," She stroke her chin as if she was a villain from a movie.

Himawari sweatdropped, this couldn't be good.

"Never have I ever gotten in serious trouble with the Hokage," She smirked.

Sarada, Shikanori, Chocho, and Inoakari put their finger down. Inoakari looked at her hand, dang it! She was loosing.

"What could they have done?" Shikamaru wondered.

Shikaku was on the same wavelength as his son, "What could those kids have done to upset the Hokage so?"

Next was Ren's turn, she scratched the back of her neck nervously, "I-I don't really k-know what to say,"

"Your daughter seems to be pretty shy Tenten-chan," Lee stated.

"Yeah," Kiba added, "Reminds me of Hinata,"

Looking from her Nara friend who was hanging on her shoulder over to the shy girl with the bun, Inoakari's face melted into a gentle smile, "Just think of something you've never done Ren,"

Ren looked down at her lap, deep in thought, what could she say? She really didn't like this game too much but decided to play anyways. The dark-eyed brunette couldn't think of something to easy, Emi would get upset, but she couldn't say anything too out there either. That would just be weird, her face brightened and she turned her gaze back to the circle of girls, "Never have I ever kissed someone,"

Both Emiko and Shikanori smirked, putting their finger down. Chocho rolled her eyes at their foolishness but nonetheless set a finger down herself. Mari dropped a finger as well, while Katashi and Inoakari were trying to hide to light blushes on their face, setting their finger down as well.

Himawari looked bewildered, "Really, all of you?" The group of girls just shrugged.

Inomari scoffed, "Like you didn't know about me and Lee Metal," she blanked.

Tenten's jaw dropped, "Lee has a son?" She cried, completely dumbfounded.

"Bushy brows got married?" Naruto asked, looking over at the spandex wearing chunin.

"I can't believe it," Neji murmured, shaking his head.

Might Guy threw himself over his apprentice, hugging him, tears streaming from his eyes, "Lee my student, your child will be filled with youth and wonder! He shall become the strongest of taijutsu and he will be a ball of youth shining all others out with his light, and may his youthful love over the Yamanaka called Inomari be strong and most youthful!" The man cried.