memories..

Eren POV

I see everyone becomes a titan. They are all pushed down the wall.  My friends, my beloved ones, everyone I like will just become a titan. The ocean rushes behind me. This sound calmed me. It was my last minutes. At least that's what I thought.

All were titans except me. "Why don't you kill me?" The person behind me pushes his boss down. I see him being eaten by a titan. "and do you like what you see?" I shake my head. "Why should I?" "Good .." He turns into a titan and eats the others. He turns back. Now we are alone on the wall.  "These people killed your family. Now they're dead too. " " I don't understand who are you? " what does he want from me. "I need you to turn into a Titan..you have to eat me..make it to the wall and start a family...." He explains his plan to me. A plan that I have to complete."why do i have to do that, go get it done yourself!" He laughs. "I am dying!, dont you see that Grisha?Every Titan shifter has only 13 years more to live and this is my last day.." I am confused..

"I just want that your kid gets your memory. I want that your child gets to know that a world without Titans exists, a world without fear! They just have to find the ocean!"  And again. I don't understand. "But why me?" " You have hope...you know what to do. Now do it!"

I ate him. I am a Titan. No..I am a Titan shifter. I am still a human. I have to complete this...this plan..

( I hope you kinda understand what I wrote. If you watched the anime I guess you understand...I hope hihihihi. So sorry:/ For the ones who did not understand, this was the memory from Erens father. Ugh I can't explain..)

"Eren?" I look up. "Eren what happened. You just stopped talking?" "I- I remembered.." "remembered what..Eren?" "Mikasa we have to go to Commander Erwin!"

"So you saw the memory from your father?" I nod. "I know where the ocean is!" Erwin nods. "And you are telling me..that we killed humans. That Titans are actually humans?" "Yes Sir!" Please believe me. Not even Mikasa believes me. "That makes sense. We have to ride out. We have to ride to the ocean!" Hanji looks happier than ever. "I agree with Hanji.." also corporal Levi seems surprised.

Levi POV

I can't believe what Eren said. Our lives were lies. We need to make it out of here. I look at Mikasa. She looks confused. "In three days we will ride out. But only the scout regiment. That's it!" We all nod.

"Crazy right?" She nods. "The ocean is everything Armin wanted to see. Now we will see it without him. We will make it out without him.." a tear rolls down her cheek. "don't be sad. He wouldn't want you to be sad" she lays her head down my shoulder. Her head is so light. Her raven black hair smeels nice. Okay i admit that sounded weird.

It's dinner time. But I am not really hungry. So I go out of the mess hall. I enter my office. Tch...what a mess. I need to clean it up. Here we go...

Mikasa POV

I eat my food. It's very quite in here. I guess Everyone probably has no desire to talk. After they have learned the story, everyone is shocked. It's hard to believe it. Anyway, time to go to bed. It was a hard day...and in three days. We will know if that is true...

It's time to ride out. We will follow Eren to the ocean.  "If it's true..we don't have to win wall Maria back!" Levi nods. "That would be great!" He smirks.

I didn't see any Titan. Weird. I mean we saw one Titan on the ground. It was not dead, but it also didn't move. What does that mean? The Titans kinda disappeared. I hope they won't appear..

I look forward. There is a wall. "Behind the wall is the ocean.." Eren shows us a way to get over the wall..