Chapter 8

We go in and Sebastian has lunch made for my brother and I. "Thank you, for making lunch for my brother and I" I said. "It was no problem, my lady. Now if I couldn't do a simple task as to make lunch, then what kind of butler would I be?" he asked. 

I looked at him confused and Finny told me to not worry about it. 

I nodded and warned Sebastian that Grell's here and he is looking for him. "Thank you for the heads up, my lady" he bowed. "Sure" I said as he left because the young Earl summoned Sebastian to his study.

For some reason, I felt like something was going to happen, but I brushed it off and I hung out with my little brother. "So how is it going at the Trancy Manor, big sister?" Finny asked me. I shrugged and told him that young Alois is oddly enough treating me like the princess I am. "Well that's good to hear, sis and I hope you are getting along with everyone there" Finny said. "I actually am getting along with everyone at the Trancy Manor" I said.

"Oi, Finny, me and Mey Rin are going to the store, you and your sister want to come with us?" Bardroy asked my brother. "I don't see why not. I'll just tell Grell that I'm going with you guys to the store" I said. As I went to tell Grell I was going to town with my brother, I felt something crash against my head and I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in a different part of the world, because it looked like old style Japan. Stood over me was Grell and some guy in an old kimono and a braid in his hair.

"Grell! What in the hell have you done? Why the bloody hell am I across the world? How did we get here? I want some ans" the guy with the braid interrupted me. "Slow down, you talk too much, I'm gonna have to change that, aren't I?" he said. I glared at him and Grell, who was standing there, smirking, like he always does.

"I want to go home, please"

"Why do you want to go home, Melody?"

"Are you on drugs? Are you fucking on drugs?! Why do I want to go home?!"

"You were right, Grell, she's a feisty one" the guy said, grabbing my chin to make me look up at him. "Bankotsu, even though I said you could have her, be gentle with my cousin" Grell addressed the one called Bankotsu. I gave Grell the look that my dad gives him when he misbehaves. "*squeaks and turns into a chibi form* She's scary. *turns back* Melody, this is Bankotsu, he is now your husband and there is nothing you can do about it" Grell told me. My eyes widened and then something told me to beat the crap out of my cousin, so I beat the crap out of Grell.