Moving in with the Salvatores

*Salvatore Boarding House*
Rebekah and I barge in the Salvatores house with our shopping bags.
"My brother left us here,actually left us here. Can you believe that?" Rebekah asks Stefan.
"That's my problem because?" Stefan replies emotionlessly.
"You're rude, so which room is ours?" She says back to him.
"Just pick one." He responds.
"Uh you're not staying here." Damon argues as we go up the stairs.
"I don't see why they can't." I hear Stefan say using my vamp hearing.
"Whatever." Damon replies calling someone. "I would advise not coming here for awhile." Damon says to the person on the phone.
"Why?" I hear who I think is Elena on the phone.
"Barbie Klaus and her girlfriend Natalie are staying here for awhile." He replies.
"Why are they there?" She responds back.
"Klaus left them stranded after I named dropped Mikael." He tells her.
I stopped listening after that looking at Rebekah with lust filled eyes.
"You look so good right now baby." I tell her grabbing her waist.
"I want you to fuck me." She replies grabbing my ass.

*WARNING:SMUT*
I kiss her roughly with so much love and lust while taking off her shirt. She takes off my shirt as I push the door closed with my foot. I push her onto the bed while taking off my pants as she does the same and tossing them across the room somewhere. I climb on to the bed with my face in between her legs.
"You're so wet baby. Is that all for me?" I purr sliding my hand into her panties and sliding a finger into her wet pussy.
"Y-yes Natalia" She stutterly moans.
I put another finger in as she bucks her hips.
"Faster!" She begs.
I go faster as requested then quickly remove my fingers as before she can cum. I remove her underwear a long with my own straddling her afterwards getting in a tribbing/scissoring position. I start off slowly rubbing my pussy against hers then going faster.
"Yes,fuck! Right there Natalia." She moans loudly.
"Oh fuck Rebekah. You like it when I fuck you like this, don't you baby?"I ask her moaning.
"Yes baby. Fuck my wet pussy." She breathes out while bucking her hips against mine.
I go as fast as my vamp speed will go,vamp fucking her.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Baby fuck! Right there. I'm gonna cum Natalia." She tells me moaning.
"Me too baby..fuck! Cum for me Rebekah." I respond.
We both cum riding out the pleasure of it. As soon as were done I lower myself between her legs again and lick up her pussy juice tongue fucking her.
"Oh my God! Yes Natalia! Fuck me again,with your tongue." She moans even louder.
I move my tongue faster on her clit while sliding my middle and ring fingers in her pussy going in and out.
"Yes Natalia! I'm going to cum again!" She says moaning breathlessly.
"Cum all over my face baby so I can clean you up." I moan into her pussy.
She cums and clean her up licking all the juices. When I'm finished I climb up in the bed,laying beside her.
"Next time,we should invite emotionless Stefan and possibly Damon to have some fun with us." I suggest while chuckling.
"Maybe." She responds.

*SMUT OVER*
We get up and get dressed,Rebekah going to the school while I just hang with Damon for the day.
"Could you guys be any louder?" He asks me smirking.
"Oh we can. You're just jealous because I can make her scream like that."
"Maybe I'm just jealous that she can make you scream like that." He responds back.
"Maybe you can join us next time. You and Stefan." I reply.
"I'll hold you to it Natalie." He grins.