Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you...All Over Again

Natalie's POV
I woke up before Rebekah so I went downstairs and made her eggs,bacon, and biscuits and gravy cooking extra for Stefan and Damon. I took it back upstairs and set it on her bedside table sitting beside her. I moved her hair out of her face stroking her cheek and giving her a kiss to wake her up. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
"There's those beautiful blue eyes I love so much." I said to her adoringly.
"Baby, you do too much for me." She says back looking at the tray on her bedside table.
I picked it up and handed it to her.
"I do it because I love you Rebekah Mikelson." I say planting a kiss on her head getting up to head back downstairs.
"Where are you going?" She asks.
"I need to talk to Stefan and Damon and possibly make some phone calls." I answer.
"Okay." She says back.
I head downstairs catching the boys as their coming out of their rooms.
"Hey, I need to talk to you guys..in private." I tell them.
"Okay." They both reply.
We all go to the far away part of the house where Rebekah won't hear us.
"So what is it?" Damon asks.
"Well I know Stefan doesn't have his humanity but would you help an old time friend with something? Both of you." I ask them.
"I would always help you Nat." Stefan replies.
"Anything for the Great Natalia Richardson." Damon answers playfully.
"Thank you both so much. So I need help distracting Rebekah while I call Nik and Lijah." I tell them.
"Why?" They both ask.
"Because I need them here so they can whiteness my proposal to their sister." I answer with a huge grin on my face.
"You're going to propose to her! Finally!!" Damon says happily.
"Yea yea,well we need to get back before she gets suspicious of what we're doing." I tell them.
*Back at the house*
The boys went inside to distract Rebekah while I went to make the phone calls. I called Nik first because they're closer than her and Elijah.
"Hello Natalie" He said answer the call.
"Hey Nik,I need to talk to you about Rebekah." I tell him.
"What is it? Is she okay?" He asks.
"Of course she is Nik. I just need you to come home and wake up Kol so I can propose to her." I reply.
"You're going to propose to her? It's about damn time. I'll be there shortly with Kol." He says enthusiastically before hanging up.
Next I call Elijah and tell him the news as well.
"Hello Natalia,what's the pleasure of this call?" He asks.
"Well Lijah since you asked. I'm going to be your sister-in-law so I suppose you should come down here to whiteness the proposal I'm going to do. Nike's already on his way with Kol." I respond.
"Ah I see. It's finally happening. I'll be there in a couple of minutes Sister." He says hanging up.
I go back in the house and give Stefan and Damon a thumbs up.
"What was all that about Nat?" Rebekah asks once she spots me.
"Nothing love,you'll find out soon enough." I say with love and adoration in my voice.