After Wedding Rendezvous

Natalia's POV
After the wedding everyone left "Love, would you like to invite Stefan and Damon to our after wedding rendezvous?" I ask MY wife. God I can't get over the fact that's she's FINALLY my wife!!
"I mean you did tell them they could join next time. So yeah go ahead and invite them love." My wife replied.
I went to go look for them and found them in the living room.
"Hey Stefan, Damon. Would you like to join Rebekah and I in our little fun?" I smirked.
"Oh you know we definitely would Nat!" They both replied.
We all vamped up to Rebekah and I's shared bedroom and as we got there she was already waiting for us in her red lingerie.
"HOT DAMN!! That's my wife y'all!!" I shouted.
"You're definitely a lucky woman Nat, but we're even luckier that you guys actually decided to let us join you." Damon commented.
"Alright shall we get started? I'm hornyyy." Rebekah moaned.
We took that as our cue to shut the door and strip out of our clothes. I laid down on the bed next to Rebekah and the boys stood above us.
*******SMUT*********
Stefan stood over me as Damon stood over Rebekah.
"What are you going to do us Daddy?" We both asked them.
"Oh we're gonna make you scream." They replied.
They both got down on their knees and started licking our clits.
"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I put my hand into Stefan's hair.
"Oh yes! Right there Damon!" Rebekah moaned.
Stefan and Damon both got up and slowly placed their shafts to our entrances as they slowly started to thrust in and out.
"Oh my god, you feel so good inside me." I told Stefan.
They both pulled pulled out and flipped us on our stomachs.
"Arch your backs." They command us.
"Yes Daddy." We said as we did as we were told.
They both thrusted back into us slowly and then started to speed up.
"Oh fuck! Faster please Daddy!" We both moaned loudly.
They both started thrusting faster and faster.
"Oh fuck you your tight pussies feel so good." They both moaned.
"I'm gonna cum Daddy! Fuck!" We both said as we reached our climax.
"We are too. Oh fuck! I'm cumming." They both moaned loudly.
****SMUT OVER*******
We all laid there trying to catch our breath. I listened in down stairs with my vamp hearing. I could hear Elena coming up the stairs but I didn't care. The boys weren't paying attention but I could tell she was getting closer to our room. Elena inched closer to our room and she opened the door.
"What the hell guys!!! Why are you all naked?" She asked angrily.
"Because sweetheart we just got done with the time of our lives." I answered.
"What Nat said. And quit frankly I don't care what you say Elena you can judge all you want but it was the best sex I've ever had." Stefan says.
"And that's saying something considering we slept with you. " Damon laughs.
We all laugh at Damon's joke. Elena stomped out of the room. Damon got up and closed the door back. We all laid on the bed and went to sleep cuddling each other.