In the beginning

3rd persons POV
*A thousand years ago*
Rebekah and Natalia were at their secret meeting place where they can love without judgement when they heard Niklaus and Elijah fighting again.
They ran towards Henrik,"Come Henrik our brothers are fighting again." Rebekah told him while running towards them with Natalia. Rebekah,Natalia,and Henrik came to a halt watching the brothers fight when Niklaus cut Elijah's belt with a smirk upon his face.
Mikael walked out the Mikelson's hut to see this and yells "What are you doing boy!" In a hateful tone.
"We were just having fun father," Niklaus replies.
Everyone had feared what would happen next when Mikael got angry.
"Fun teach me this 'fun' ",Mikael venomously spits out jabbing the sword towards him and pointing it to his neck causing him to drop his own sword.
"These are for catching food and hunting boy!" Mikael says getting into Niklaus's face.
"That's enough Mikael!" Their mother Esther yells at their father.

*The next night*
Natalia is in her hut helping her mother prepare for dinner at The Mikelson's when she hears Niklaus scream "MOTHER!!!"
She quickly runs out the hut seeing Henrik's lifeless body being layed down on the ground.
"What has happened?" Esther asks her 3rd eldest son.
"We were watching the men transform into beasts and he got hurt." He replies sobbing.
"There must be something we can do, Ayana?" Esther asks her fellow witch friend.
"The ancestors will not allow us to do anything,I'm sorry Esther." Ayana answers walking away.
Esther cries for her lost son.

*Later that night*
Natalia was over for dinner with the Mikelson's when Mikael had served them all wine. They had drank the wine not knowing it was laced with the blood of their dear friend Tatia Petrova's blood. Mikael grabbed his sword and came up behind all of them, stabbing them in the heart. This was the moment their lives would change forever. They all woke up to Mikael holding a girl with blood coming from her neck,they didn't want to drink but he had forced them all and that's when the vampire species was created. Esther had passed months later from what they were told that Mikael killed her out anger and they vowed "Always and Forever".