Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you...All Over Again pt.2

Natalie's POV
I walked over to Damon and texted what I was going to tell him since Rebekah was in the room with us.
"Text Caroline and tell her to set up a cute proposal with Rose petals going up the stairs to mine and Rebekah' s room and once she gets to our room make the petals in the shape of a heart with a letter saying 'Come downstairs I have a surprise for you love'."
He read it and immediately texted Caroline while I went to meet up with Nik,Lijah and Kol. I got into my car and drove to the Grill. I FaceTimed Nik and Lijah knowing Kol would be with Nik.
"Hey,meet me at the Grill,my plan is in motion." I told them.
"Alright. We're on our way." They replied.
*20 minutes later*
They walked into the Grill and heading straight at me. I got up to greet them.
"Hello Brothers." I greet.
"Hello Sister." They greet back.
"We need to get to the Salvatore's,Caroline is setting up what I told Damon for her to do right now." I tell them.
"We brought you a dress for the occasion. Knowing you probably didn't have one with you." Nik informs me.
"Thank you!" I say as he hands it to me.
"I'll go put it on before we leave." I head to the bathroom and out the dress on.
I come out of the bathroom with my clothes and we get in our cars heading to the Salvatore's. I  get in my place ready for Rebekah to come down the stairs at any moment.
"Everyone in their place?" I ask.
"Yes!" They all reply.
I see Rebekah coming down the stairs and she looks straight at me.
"What's this all about Natalia? Why are my brothers back so soon?" She asks.
"No need to worry love. Just listen to what I'm about to say." I tell her.
"Okay.." She says.
"I have loved you since we were 16 and always running to watch Niklaus and Elijah fight with swords. I have love you every century we have been together. It's taken me so long to finally do this,but I'm ready now." I finish getting on one knee and pulling out the ring box, opening it.
"Oh my God! Natalia!" She cries tears of joy.
"Rebekah Mikealson, Will you marry me?" I ask.
"YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" She screams happily.
I get up and put the ring on her finger.
"I love you." I say before kissing her passionately.
"I love you too." She replies in between kisses.
Everyone was clapping behind us.