You will see the Sun set my love

Natalie's POV
Rebekah and I left the Salvatore Boarding house after discussing a possible sex time with Damon and Stefan. We got into my dark blue Porsche and head to the Grill. As we're driving Rebekah notices the beauty of the sunset and takes a picture to remember it. We arrive at the Grill and head inside to order some food.
"Matty boy!" I call over as we take our seats.
"Yes Natalie?" He asks.
"We would like to order" I reply with my accent thick.
"What would you guys like?" He asks getting out his notepad and pen.
"I would like a salad with Italian dressing and a martini." Rebekah tells him.
"I would like cheese fries and a burger with bourbon please Matty boy." I order as well.
"Coming right up." He replies writing everything down and going back to tell the cook. Matt brings back our orders and we thank him.
"So when do you think we'll invite Damon and Stefan in on our little rendezvous love?" I ask Bekah picking up a cheese fry and placing it in my mouth.
"I think we should do it when Elena plans to come over. Ya know,start it ten minutes before she walks in the door and tear her little heart to pieces." Rebekah answers  
"I like the sound of that love. It's like music to my ears." I respond back.
We finished eating and went back to the Boarding House. Heading straight to bed, exhausted from earlier events.