Bringing of the Dead

*Klaus' Mansion*
*Natalia's POV*
I was waiting for my cue in the other room where our caskets were. I listened to their conversation.
*Elijah...why haven't you left?" I heard Nik ask Elijah.
"Where are you manners, brother? We forgot dessert." Elijah said giving us our cue to come in.
Elijah takes the cover off the tray the blonde woman is carrying. Four silver daggers lie on it.
"What have you done?" I heard Nik ask Elijah.
"What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promise, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms." Elijah replied to him.
*Kol enters the room*
"Kol." Nik says scared.
"Long time, brother." Kol replies sarcastically.
Nik starts to back away. Finn suddenly appears, and he grabs a dagger off the tray and stabs Nik through the hand.

"Finn, don't!" Nik begged.
He rushes away, but runs into Rebekah and I. Rebekah stabs him with a dagger to the chest and I stab him through the back at the same time.

"Rebekah,Natalia, don't!" Nik pleaded.
"This is for our mother." Rebekah states sternly.
We pull the daggers out and Nik falls back into Kol's arms. Kol restrains him. Elijah looks at Damon and Stefan.

"You're free to go. This is family business." Elijah tells them.

*Later on in Klaus' Mansion*
"I like what you've done to the place Nik." Rebekah says throwing a vase into a painting.
"It's not that nice in my opinion could use a better painting color on these walls." I insult his decorating skills.
"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." Nik replied.
"We'll you're right, none of us will be." Elijah told him.
"You're staying behind." Finn finally spoke up.
"We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you will be alone. Always and forever." Rebekah said to him.
"I second that vote to kill that bitch! I'll even help you babe." I told her ready to be 10000% behind her killing Elena.
"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." He threatened.
"Then you'll become everything you hate. Your father." I criticized him.
"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you." Nik shouted.
"You will when we have that coffin." Elijah made known.
We all hear a door open. We turn around. Esther walks in. Nik gasps in shock.

"Mother?" Rebekah asks breaking the silence.
Esther walks towards Nik. Nik avoids looking at her.
"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" Esther asks Nik.
Nik has tears in his eyes.

"You're here to kill me." Nik says sadly with tears falling down his face.
"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again." She reveals to us all.
*Mystic Falls Hospital*
Elena sighs and walks to her car. Matt gets into his truck and reverses out. Elena waves to him from inside her car as he's driving away. She starts her car, starts reversing, and hits something. She stops driving immediately.

"What?" She asks herself.
*Still Natalia's POV*
"Drive much?" Rebekah asks Elena making our presence known.
"Because it seems to me that you got your license out of a Cracker Jack box." I told Elena.
"Rebekah...Natalia..." She responds in a scared tone.
Rebekah grabs her and pushes her against her car. I grab her by the head of her hair.
*Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt." Rebekah said sarcastically.
"And right to my face before I could kill you for hurting my wife." I threatened.
Rebekah tries to bite Elena on the right side of her neck and I try to bite the left side. Elena screams.
Suddenly Elijah rushes over, and holds us against a car by our throats.
"Elijah." We both strain to get out with his hands against our throats.
"Leave." He orders us.
He releases his grip. We step forward.
"Are you challenging me?" He asks us.
"You're pathetic. Both of you." Rebake replies as we  vamp off.
*Klaus' Mansion*
Music is playing. Rebekah and Natalia are having their nails done by an assistant. Kol is standing before a full-length mirror wearing a black evening suit while a tailor adjusts it. Finn and Elijah are also standing in the room preparing for the ball.
"Sisters? Tell me how handsome I am." Kol asks Rebekah and I.
"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled." Rebekah replied evilly.
"Kol, thy mouth shalt never speak such words. For thou art lies." I said to him with my British accident very thick.
Finn grins. The door opens and Klaus walks up to Rebekah and I.
"You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" Nik asks us.
"Here we go." Rebekah replied already bored with Nik.
"That bitch had it coming for hurting Rebekah and i but mainly her. I'd do anything for her." I revealed to him.
"Do you want another dagger in your hearts?" He asked us another question.
"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol asked Nik.
"Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Nik replied angrily to Kol.
"And who are you, my father?" Kol asked him in retaliation to his comment.
"No, Kol, but you're in in my house." Nik told Kol.
"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol suggested sarcastically.
Nik and Kol stare at each other. Esther walks in.