Chapter Twenty Seven

*Taehyung's POV*

It's a breezy Sunday morning early June. The sun is coming out earlier by the day. Soon the longest day of the year will arrive.

School's also done. First year of university, done. Only three more to go.

I'm sitting in the cafe waiting for Hope, Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook to show up. Hope and I plan to tell them about our deal today.

Soon, all four of them arrive at the same time. Hope slips herself beside me, and the three of them sit across from us.

"What did you call us here for, Taehyung?" Jungkook asks.

I look at Hope, she nods.
We're putting out act into action to see if they will suspect it. I speculate they will.

I raise my arm and put it around Hope. Hope gets into act as well and smiles leaning on me a bit.

I am cringing hard already.

They all tilt their heads and raise their eyebrows showing confusion through their expressions.
"Explain," Jin looks at us.

"It's simple. Hope and I are a thing."

"Aha nice joke. Taehyung and Hope? No way," Jin starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" Hope ask innocently.

"Alright, cut the act already, what's going on?" Jin turns serious again.

Dammit he caught us so easily.

I lift my arm away from Hope.

"You got it so fast," Hope says.

"Did you really think I could fall for that?" Jin chuckles.

"Well, good thing you're not the target."

"Okay what's going on?" Jin asks.

"Do you guys remember those weird messages I received? Those messages started to come up regularly and with even more, and once I attended an event and all these girls were swarming at me. I don't know why but they were. So I had this plan if I got a girlfriend then it may keep them away," I explain.

"Wait wait. So you and Hope are a actual thing?" Jungkook asks cluelessly.

"Yes Jungkook, definitely," Hope replies sarcastically.

"No of course not, it's Taehyung and Hope we're talking about here," Jimin clarifies for him.

"Back to what Tae was saying, so Taehyung you decided to have a fake girlfriend instead then?" Jin asks.

"I guess you can say it that way."

"Next question, how did you manage to convince Hope? You must've done something, she's not one to easy to convince," Jimin points out.

"He paid for my student fees I had left," Hope reply.

"Fair enough."

"So you're just going to do it? Go out in public and fake it?" Jungkook asks.

"Pretty much,
"Jin you're performing arts students we need your advice," Hope teases.

"I can't say I agree with what you guys decided 100 percent but you do you. Just make sure both of you are safe and know what's best for yourselves," Jin concludes.

That actually turned out well.

We explain everything to them, and they even had us practice towards them. It has to be the most awkward thing we've done.

After, we asked them to ask us questions others may ask us about our relationship.

"Each of you take turns," Hope says.