The weekend

I walked out to the pool Jason and his friend was there. Jason said,"Are you hungry? I said yes." This friend looked at me "Hi I'm Roy and you are?"He said. Lucy but you can call me Luce for short." Jason walked out "Foods done" We ate then Roy said I invited some people for a pool party." You did what?" Yelled over the table

Jason looked up "who did you invite?" Just your brothers and Kori and Rachel" He said with a smile. "You are friends with Rachel right?" He asked. "Yes and did you know about this Jason." Jason looked with a frowned. "Jason can I talk to you for a sec?" I said. " You know how I hate having parties and being around so mini people and I don't have s swim suit." He looked at me" We can go and get one and I know so just say that we are dating and they want mess with you." I smiled so we went to the store, we got back in time I but the swimming suit on and walked down stairs lots of people so I walked up to Jason.

"Who is that?" A man asked. Jason said " My girlfriend Lucy." He said. "This is Dick, Tim,and Damian,my brothers." I looked in shock. A girl walked up "Hi and I did not know you where here."

"Rachel, I did not know you knew Jason."

"I don't I know his brother Damian." She said. They were dating and now me and Jason. Then I got a call. I walked away to Jason's room a women she said she was a doctor and my father was in the hospital. I told Jason I need to go to the hospital he asked I told him we got dressed and left.