Part 2

Sorry about lack of update. I just haven't been in the mood
—————————————————————————————————-

I looked down for just a second then said."Ya, okay. But don't think you actually do anything.""Okay Deku, if that's what you want."He said realizing his mistake."Hey I know what teach said, but are you really trying out for ua?"" Ya, should I not?"."Well I was just concerned, because the entire school is crawling with pros, and some of them I know you've fought. Also I highly doubt that they are going to let you bring your daggers". " I've already thought about the pros, my usual fighting style best suited with weapons, so I'll have to fight differently anyways, and also no one could remove all the daggers I keep on me. I think i'm going to take a different route home, and I'd like to go by myself.". " Okay, just be careful and don't fling around those daggers." " Okay, sure" I walked off to the old bridge deep in thought ,when i heard " you'll make the perfect meat bag." I then felt goo surround me. I was about to pull out to of my thousands of daggers, when I hear " I AM HERE!!" Then all the goo around me is gone. I look up to see one of the many heroes  I look up to, All Might. I quickly hide my daggers, and greet all might. I quickly hide my daggers and greet all might, asking for an autograph. he gave me his autograph after cleaning up the villain. He then jumped off but before he got far, he collapsed in a puff of smoke. I shadow jumped to go see if he was okay,but all I saw was a skeleton like man.

tbc. 

a/n i'm really sorry about not updating or anything, but like i said, ive had zero motivation