chapter...7?

Sooooo, I tried to fix my screen, but I made a mistake and bought the wrong screen, so it's pretty much a living he'll to do anything on my phone. Luckily I have a kindle fire, so I'm bored and it's 1 o'clock in the morning, so I thought I'd give you guys a chapter.

Katsuki p.o.v
Why does he always have to have knives on him!? I get the whole 'always wearing black' thing, but why does he have to store daggers in these things!? Worst part is, is that I know that bias threats aren't empty, he's one of the few who could easily kick my butt. "Hey, your the guy who defeated the zero pointer!" Every body in the class started staring at me. "Yes, i am. Hi, my na!e is Izuku Midoryia, nice to meet you". "Hi, I'm Ochaco Uraraka, ni-". "If you came here to make friends, then you can leave." We all turned to see a, caterpillar ? But turned out to be our teacher, Shouta Aizawa. We then got changed and went to the field(A/N idk if it's a specific one… sorry) "You are going to be doing a quirk apprehension test. "What about orientation," Uraraka asks. " at U.A us teachers have a lot of freedom, also we don't have time for orientation. Midoryia, how far could you throw a ball last year? "Mr.Aizawa asks. "About 50 meters," I responded. " Good, now throw this with your quirk, the only rule is that you have to stay in the circle, " Mr.Aizawa stated. I walked into the circle and ofa while slowly dragging the shadows towards me. Once they were touching me, I threw the ball with 10% full cowl (be sure he's really he's that much) and night. When I looked over at Aizawa, he looked shocked. He then showed us my score .1859 meters! I then let the shadows go back to where they were.

Time 'nyoom' brought by a fanfic I was reading and the two entire pezs I've eaten since fighting this chapter

1. Izuku Midoryia
2. Katsuki Bakugo

20. Minoru Mineta
Mineta, you will be expelled.(A/N yeah, I'm one of those authors) " now everyone back to class"

A/N when it's 2:12 and you know your not sleeping for another hour. Anyways, I'll probably have a short instead of a chapter next time called introductions, so yeah. Hope you have a wonderful day, danicat out