part 5

the music at the top will just about never have anything to do with the story. If you have any questions then just ask.

     ~~Next Day~~

As we watched the beach and saw the piles of trash. When we got there we saw All Might in his deflated form. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said that he looks like a skeleton."Katsuki whispered to me. " young Midoriya, who is this? And why did you bring him to train?". "This is Katsuki Bakugou, but I call him kacchan. And he's here to train with us.". "But did you tell him?". "Yes, but let me explain". I say as he was about to interrupt. "I am his adoptive brother, and we are best friends, and not only that, I legitimately can't keep secrets from him. Like each time i have he just found them out". "Ah. ok, well you two ready to train?". "YEAH!" we both yell. "Ok so let's start!"

~~Timeskip~~

It was time for the entrance exams and I was pretty calm even though Katsuki pushed me down to 'see how my reflexes are' and got caught by a zero gravity quirk as soon as I started falling. "Sorry for using my quirk on you without permission, but it would be bad luck if you fell though". "Ya, thank you for helping". I then shadow jumped through her shadow to stand up next katsuki. I then waved and walked off.

~~Time skip~~

I started coming up with ideas of how to use one for all (he can use 5%) when I noticed the girl with the brown bob cut. I decided that I would wish her good luck, while I walked over to her I was stopped by the boy who had called out present mic. "Hey she looks like she's trying to concentrate, you should leave her alone". I was about to respond, when i heard "GO!" as soon as I heard that, I started running in and charging up one for all. "Well what are you waiting for? Battles don't have countdowns". In the first couple of minutes I had at least 100 points, when I decided that id just help people out for a bit. When time was almost up, there was rumbling and sounds of screaming. I ran up to see what was happening and I was met with the zero pointer. It was huge. I was about to run when i heard the girl that caught me today, scream. As soon as I heard that i came running as fast as I could. I accidentally lost control of one for all and used 100% in my legs and arms. The zero pointer came down as soon as I struck it. As soon as I started falling I shadow jumped next to the girl. As soon as i did, i heard present mic "times up!". Recovery Girl came up to us and kissed us. I then felt pain disappear. I slowly got up and thanked her. She handed me a gummy and i left. As soon as I got to the gates i heard "hey what took so long?". "Oh you know, i went overboard and broke both my legs and my arm". Katsuki looked at me shocked, then asked "and why the hell would you do that?". "I saw someone about to be crushed, and everyone else was running away". Katsuki sighed in exasperation, then said, "You look tired, so I'll let you take us home, so we don't have to walk back home". I then bounce and shout yay! Then walk up to him and out my hand on his shoulder, and asked "are you ready?". He didn't say anything, but nodded. I jumped us to our room.