Part 3

a/n owo a third chapter .sorry this has nothing to do with the story, it's just my favorite Cinematics song.( even if its depressing)

I was about to start calling for him, when the man said" Shhh, kid I'm right here, no need to start shouting". I tried to keep the shock off my face, but I guess he saw it. He lifted his shirt and showed an ugly wound" I got this a few years back, I can only do hero work for about 3 hours each day, other than those three hours, I look like this." " oh ok, well then have a nice day. You should go give that to the police" as he starts to leave I hear explosions and a crash. I didn't have time to change into my vigilante suit so id just have to watch. As I shadow jump over I see it's the same villian from earlier. Then I see who he has. I desperately look around for the pros. They just stood there, watching. I ran in other than the explosions going off, it was quite dark, so I got there even faster.When I got closer, I pulled out one of my many daggers and chucked at his eyes.I then managed to pull out Bakugo. Once I did, both of us were picked up and all I could hear was "DETROIT SMASH!" and then it started to rain. I stood there for a second, then practically tackled katsuki." Woah, be careful there, wouldn't want a dagger to slip"." Ya, that would be sad, but you know as well as I do that the only way one would poke out, is if I wanted to.". One of the many aspects of my quirk(night) is that I can store/take things that were stored from the dark, or the color black, which is why having a black uniform for school is good. Even if my uniform was not black i would wear a black shirt or or something on wrists."Ya,ya, I know. You know that was very dangerous, you could have been discovered."." Ya, I know, but nobody was doing anything"." But still-"." we should get home before auntie Mitsuki starts freaking out". As we started walking away I said " If you want we could go the easy way?"." I guess, just this once, since im tired and not in the mood to walk." so I grabbed his arm and shadow jumped to our front door.