Part 4

Hey guys, it's been a while. Sorry, it's probably inconvenient. Well on to the story.

            To say that she was worried was an understatement. She started yelling and in the end katsuki went to his room and I went for a walk. I started going in the opposite direction of where the slime villain attacks. As i was walking All Might jumped out yelling that he is here. I walk up to him asking." and why are you here?"." well i've been thinking and ive decided that I want you to be the successor of my quirk." well that shoulnt be possible, but I guess it's just a part of his quirk." you'll have to do extensive training." I already do that" and it'll really hard,but I believe you can do it!" he says while giving a thumbs up as I said " ok!". " That's the spirit! Meet me at dagobah muncible beach tomorrow at six to train.". " ok!". As I walk away, I realised I had patrol tonight.

         As I walked in the house, dinner was already made. I hurried up and ate, then ran upstairs into me and kacchans' room." Let me guess, you need to get ready for patrol?". "Yep, and guess what.". "What?". "All Might came up to talk to me and told me he wanted to train me and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind if you tagged along.". "HELL YAH!That sounds awesome! Now go get ready, you wouldnt want t miss anything, now would you?". "No, i'll be going now. Could you flicker the lights real quick?". As soon as he did, i shadow jumped a block away, on to a rooftop. As i run across the rooftops, i find this group of people attacking somebody, as i get closer, i realize that it's one of my former classmates. As i jump down I make sure that my hoodie and mask is on right, to make sure that no one knows who I am. I attack the one closest to me with a quick punch to their stomach. As they fall i give the next a swift kick to their side, as the last one runs away. I was about to jump away when i heard "thank you, but who are you?"I really didn't walk to speak, but i turned and said "your welcome, and most call me the black night". I stared in hopes they didn't recognize me. They nodded as if it made sense, and as they look away, i shadow jumped away. Staying on the building above as they looked around trying to find me. I decided to check the time and realised it was 1:30 in the morning. I needed to get back, so I shadow jumped to my room. Katsuki was still on his phone "hey kacchan, why are you still up?". "I was waiting for you to get back. How was patrol?". "I saw one of our old classmates. They were getting beat up, so i had to save them.". "You should have just left them, you could have been discovered. And plus they bully you because you insist on pretending your quirkless.". "Well i couldn't just leave them there, even if they bully me. And you know why i pretend to be quirkless, if people see that i have the same exact quirk as the most well known vigilante, then id get caught.". "Ya, well it sure would help your problem.". "Well it shouldn't be a problem. I probably shouldn't tell you this bu-". "TELL ME!". "ok- ok, i'll tell you, but you gotta keep quiet and you can't tell anyone. All Mights' quirk is called one for all, and he says that he can pass it down, and that he is gonna give it to me oh and when we go train, don't be surprised when he looks like a skeleton, he got injured and can only use his quirk for so long.". "Well ... that's not what i expected. But that means that you can be a hero without you getting caught as a vigilante.". "Wow you handled that as well as i did. Well we should go to sleep."